Chapter 22

I quickly charged at the man, my flames surrounding me as I jumped to kick at his head. As soon as I did, he raised his arm. Throwing my into the mountain.

I coughed as I did so. Falling to the ground, I stumbled to get back up, "Holy shit..."

"(Y/N)!" Izuku had ran over to me.

I shook my head as I stood up, "I'm fine. Izuku, We have to fight to save Kota." I looked over to my friend.

"We should just run!" He started to raise his voice.

"No! He's going to follow us, you know that!" I snapped back at him.

"You're damn right I am!" The man called out to us.

I looked over at him, "Who the hell are you?!"

"The names Muscular. I'll be the last thing you see!" Muscular started to laugh at his comment.

I growled at the thought, "There's no way in hell I'm letting that happen!"

Before I could go, Izuku had dashed out. Green lighting surrounding him as he punched Muscular.

He barley moved at Izuku's punch, despite the wind it caused. I stood there in shock. Izuku had kept punching.

"You think you're weak ass could hurt me?! I'm way stronger than you!" Muscular had a vicious grin on his face.

He then punched Izuku in the stomach, he went flying. I only watched as I quickly started to try and attack Muscular, getting the same result in the end.

I was staggering to stand up as I then seen something run out in front of me. My eyes widened at the sight, Kota.

Kota was spraying water from his hands at the boy, "It was you! You killed them!" He screamed.

Muscular was holding an arm up to his rather weak water, "With a quirk like that, I suppose you mean Waterhouse. Those bastards took my eye!"

"Those bastards were his parents! How could you?!" I screamed in return.

Kota was shaking as his water soon vanished. I staggered to stand back up, my ears flat on my head.

"I'll kill you as well!" Muscular scowled.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku had yelled.

"Right! Please be safe Izuku! I won't forgive you if you don't make it out of here!" I called back to my friend.

I quickly grabbed Kota, tossing him on my back as he wrapped his arms around my neck to hold on. That's when I jumped off the mountain, landing in a tree.

"W-What about Midoriya?!" Kota asked with a sniffle.

I was hopping down the tree, landing on my feet, "Kota, He's going to save us... Izuku is going to be an amazing hero when he gets older." I told the boy on my back.

My ears perked up at the sound of him crying, "I-I'm so scared, (Y-Y/N)!" Kota sobbed.

I took the boy off my back and stood him in front of me, "Kota, Your Aunt, My Dad, and all the other pros here. They'll protect us. I'm going to drop you off at the camp with Dad and Vlad. Okay?" I explained to him, watching as he nodded his head.

I then picked him up and began to run again, faster than normal. Kota was clinging to my shirt.

I then arrived closer to the camp as I seen a man with long black hair, "Dad!" I called out.

He quickly turned and ran towards me, "(Y/N)!"

"Thank god you're here. I need you to take Kota." I say as I hand him the boy.