Side Story pt2!

I quickly ran over to Aizawa, I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"What now?" He looked down at me.

"Please come to the beach with us! It'll be fun, I promise!" I pouted a bit.

Aizawa glanced over at Yamada, he was already on board. Aizawa then let out a sigh, "Fine."

"Yay! You're the best, Aizawa!" I cheered, reaching up to hug the boy in front of me.

He flinched at the sudden hug but didn't respond nor hug me back. I quickly let go then looked over at Yagi, Todoroki and Nemuri.

"He said he'll come!" I tell them.

"Alright! We're going tomorrow so be sure to have your swimsuit and things like that." Nemuri tells them.

I nod and with that we all go to lunch.

~

The Next Day...

We all decided to meet up at the beach instead of meeting at the train. I'm now on my way to the beach.

I had a tan colored hat with fake sunflowers on the side of it. I also had a white sundress with a pair of blow bow earrings.

 I also had a white sundress with a pair of blow bow earrings

(A/N: this is literally what Nami looks like.)

I smiled as I looked up at the sky, the wind pushed through my hair. I then took off my sandals as I stepped onto the sand of the beach.

I walked towards the water, the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore filling my ears. It was calming, it reminded me of my quirk.

"Quite beautiful, isn't it?" Someone spoke up.

I jumped slightly but turned around to see Enji Todoroki, standing behind me.

"Oh, Todoroki. You scared me..." I smiled a bit.

Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry about that." He apologized as he then moved next to me.

I went to look back at the ocean. It was rather awkward for just the two of us being there because we don't talk that much... that and he towers over me in size.

"Junsui?" Todoroki spoke up.

"Yes?" I looked up at him.

"I need advice... relationship advice." Todoroki tells me as he stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"Oh? I didn't expect that from you." I grin a bit at this.

Todoroki growled a bit, "Look, I just can't seem to tell this one girl how I feel and it's rather frustrating."

I nodded my head a bit, understanding the situation.