Chapter 25

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

I was chained up to a fucking chair. I was doing my best not to answer them or start anything.

"Dabi, his restraints." The guy with a hand on his face tells the scarred one.

"Huh? This guys gonna fight you know." Dabi turned to look at the hand man.

"It's fine, We need to treat him like an equal!Since we're scouting him." Hand guy tells him.

"Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, Right? Katsuki Bakugou." The Hand guy looked over to me now.

I scowled at him, not answering.

"Twice, You do it." Dabi looked over to the masked guy.

"What, me? No way." Twice waved his hand.

"Do it." Dabi tells him.

"Man..." Twice said as he walked over to me.

"I do apologize for using such forceful measures. But please understand that we are not a mob trying to commit unjustified actions. We didn't kidnap you by accident." The guy with a top hat tells me.

I watched as Twice took off my restraints. I rubbed my wrists as I listened to The Hand Guy talk about how everyone has been limited by hero's. I had enough of it.

I punched Twice in the face then darted out, swinging my arm around and causing an explosion.

The mans hand on his face fell off, I stood up as I heard Twice call to the hand guy, "Shigaraki!"

"I've listened quietly to your endless talking... Idiots can't get to the point so their always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean "We want to harass people so please join us." Right?" I spoke up, looking at the man.

I glared at him, "Don't bother." I held my hand out, "I want to win like All Might! No matter what anyone says, That'll never change!"

"Kurogiri, Compress. Make him go to sleep again." Shigaraki spoke up.

Compress sighed, "I can't believe he's such a bad listener. I'm almost impressed."

"If you want me to listen to you, then get on your knees and die!" I snarled at Compress as he walked towards me.

I want to blow them with my max firepower, but that warp bastards in the way. Damnit! I need to get back to (Y/N)!

Think! I need to make an opening somehow and get to the back door.

There was a knock at the door, we all turned and looked.

"Hello, this is Pizza-LA, Camino Store." The voice said.

It was silent and as soon as Spinner moved, the wall bursted in.

"SMASSHH!!!" All Might yelled as he landed in the building.

"What the?!-" Spinner started.

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigraki started.

All Might ducked as Kaumi Woods jumped in, "Lacquered Chain Prison!" He yelled, entangling the villains in his special move.

"A tree? What the heck?" Dabi asked as he started to activate his quirk.

Gran Torino quickly jumped up and kicked him in the head, "Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interest to stay put."

All Might looked up, "You can't run anymore, League of Villains!" He tells them.

"Why? Because we are here!" All Might said his famous catch phrase.