Chapter 30

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I looked at the gadget on my table, I then looked over at Mei-Chan who was working on the actual costume itself.

We'd been working on this for weeks now, the costume still wasn't done. It was getting rather aggravating.

"I'm done!" Mei-Chan cheered, turning to me.

"You are?" I looked back at the girl.

She nodded, "Ready to change?" She asked.

I grinned, "Hell yeah!" I quickly got into the changing room.

My outfit was sitting on the table in the room and I opened it, revealing my costume. I then quickly put the pieces on.

I put my hair up in the appropriate manner to allow the hair pieces in it. I grinned in the mirror as I then walked out the room.

"You look amazing!" Mei-Chan clapped her hands.

(A/N: This is Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane but we Stan her and her outfit

(A/N: This is Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane but we Stan her and her outfit.)

(A/N: you see the teeth looking thing? You have those as well just their a detachable gadget; for looks and defense

(A/N: you see the teeth looking thing? You have those as well just their a detachable gadget; for looks and defense. ;) )

"I finished the gadget as well!" I smiled at her.

Mei-Chan grabbed the massive gadget and attached it to my back. I winced at the sudden heaviness but then they started moving, allowing less weight on my back.

"You have a command for them, name them and we'll get the show on the road!" Mei-Chan went over to the computer.

I thought for a good minute, then it hit me.

"Valkyrie, Activate!" I called out and as soon as I did, the beasts of a gadget started barking.

I stumbled a bit at the sound, "H-Holy Shit..." I grinned at it.

"Yes! They're working! They have maps installed of Japan and can get you around, they also track, hunt and help fight." Mei-Chan explained as she typed some code into the computer.