Chapter 34

Several Days After The Exams...

I slowly opened my eyes, the bright white lights blinding me slightly. I looked away to see the end of a hospital bed.

Did something happen?...

I tried to sit up but winced in pain when I tried to push myself up. I glanced over at my bandaged shoulder.

"Oh right..." I mumbled.

I let out a sigh as I looked around, seeing if anyone else was here.

I turned to look at the table next to my bed and there was several bouquets and gifts.

I smiled to myself, "They always get me gifts when I end up in the hospital." I smirked.

Turning, I looked over at the gifts, but noticed a note that looked like it had Dad's handwriting.

I picked up the note and began to read.

"If you're reading this then you've probably woken up. I hate that I'm not there right now for you but the police wanted a formal report and were doing serious investigation on this woman. Please call me when you wake up... Love you, Dad." I read the note out loud.

I then noticed my phone was next to me. I quickly grabbed it and dialed dad.

"You're awake..." Was the first thing dad said.

"I'm awake. How's investigating?" I smiled to myself.

"Tiring. How are you feeling?"

"Okay. A bit sore but I'm okay."

"That's good... I meant to tell you, There's a pro hero that wants to meet you for another internship but I told them I wanted to be there for the meeting." Dad tells me.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Hawks-" He began but I cut him off.

"The number two hero wants to intern me?! Holy shittttt." I began to practically fangirl.

"You've worked with a lot of top hero's, why're you surprised?" He asked.

"Because he's Hawks!!"

I then heard a knock at my door, "Hey I think the nurse is here."

"I'll be sure to visit later."

"Bye Dad! I love you!"

"I love you too."

The phone then clicked and I turned to the now opening door.

My eyes widened at the sight of spikey ash blonde hair, without a moments hesitation I jumped up and ran to him.

I hugged him tightly, practically collapsing onto him.

"You shouldn't be getting up!" He protested against my actions.

Katsuki then picked me up by my waist and carried me back to the hospital bed. When he set me down, I heard him sigh.

"You're so-" He began to talk but I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his.

He pushed back against mine, his hand moving to the back of my head.

When he pulled away, I felt myself pout.

"Stop it~" I whined.

"Why're you so clingy all of a sudden?" He asked me.

"I was so scared she hurt all of you..." I explained, going back to hugging his waist but only with my one arm.

Katsuki began to play with my hair, "She ran once I showed up. Who even was she?..." He asked.

I looked up at him, "My mother."

"Huh?"

"I haven't told you but... My parents so called died during a villain attack in my hometown. That hometown being Hosu." I pulled him down to sit on the bed.

"They both we're crushed under a building and I panicked and that's where I first gained my fire quirk. It was Aizawa who was the first hero to find me, he took me in because the police realized I had no one else to go with." I let out a sigh as I looked towards the window.

"He's been a great father and I was able to move on because of him. Yet she showed up and claimed to be my mother..."

"How do you know if it was her?" Katsuki questioned.

I turned to look at him, "Yakisoba."

"Yakisoba?" He tilted his head.

"That's the meal we were going to get right before they died. I asked her and that's what she said. Only my mother, Aizawa and now you know that." I nodded.

He stayed silent, staring at me.

"She said father actually died and that Kurogiri saved her right before the building collapsed." I tell him.

"You mean that purple smoke guy from the League of Villains?"

I nodded again, "She told me I was nothing but a set back. She was having an affair on my dad with the leader of the League."

"Hand guy?" Katsuki seemed so confused.

"No... Someone else." I paused, "I need to talk to All Might."

"All Might? Why?" He asked.

I pulled out my phone and began to pull up Izuku's contact.

"He'll know about this guy. I'm just certain of it." I tell him.

I then called Izuku, "Hey Izuku!"

"Ah! (Y/N), you're awake!"

"Yep! I wanted to see when you were coming to see me."

"M-Me? Um, I can come later today? Is something wrong?" He asked me.

"Yeah actually... Do you think you can bring All Might with you? I need to talk to him but I don't have his number. It'd probably be better to talk in person anyways."

"Yeah! I can do that. I'll see you later!"

"Thanks Izuku!" I say before hanging up the phone.

"I'm guessing he's coming?" Katsuki turned to me.

I nodded, "Hopefully in a bit. Maybe dad will even be here by then."

Katsuki let out a sigh, "How are you feeling?"

"Huh?"

"I asked how you're feeling."

"I'm okay?" I tilted my head.

"No you aren't... I can tell so don't lie to me." He responded before grabbing my hand.

I looked down for a moment and felt my tears water up. It surprised me and I quickly went to wipe away the tears.

"I just don't understand why she'd just leave me? No... More like why she'd even have me. If she was so in love with this leader then why did she stay with my father?" I let out a sigh.

Katsuki squeezed my hand, reassuring me that he was there for me.

I looked over at him, "Why did she come back now?..."

This chapter is rather short so I apologize!
Also if you haven't already, PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!!
Thank you!