Chapter 41

"Again." Hawks spoke up.

I quickly dodged the the feathers he shot at me, turning and dodging midair.

He then began to speed up how fast he sent the feathers and how many he sent out. I felt my body get cut up as it was becoming harder for me to dodge.

"Speed up, Aizawa." He hummed a bit.

I growled at the way he was acting, I did a back flip and pressed my right foot into the ground before turning the left.

It created a huge burst of wind, blowing away his feathers. Hawks tilted his head a bit at the attack before spreading his wings and coming at me head on.

My flames erupted around my body and I crouched down before he could use his new feather blade to attack.

I turned around a bit before kicking his side, only to reveal that his wing had gotten in the way.

"Damnit!" I growled once more.

I backed up, yet when I went to attack again, Hawks simply shook his head.

"That's enough training for today. Alfred will bring you food later." Hawks shrugged before making his way to the door.

"H-hey!" I called out to him.

"What?" He turned slightly.

"Why are you acting like this? I only did what was necessary at that mission." I felt my ears perk up.

"I'm not acting like anything?" Hawks turned to face me.

"Yes you are! You're being way more distant than when I first arrived." I rubbed the back of my head out of frustration.

"You didn't even confirm if it was okay to leave. You just left in the middle of a mission." Hawks eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Yeah because Itsuki's quirk is called oxygen. He can manipulate the oxygen in any area and potentially kill someone! You assumed I wasn't going to listen to him? He doesn't care if people are allies or not, if they mess with him then he'll kill them." I felt my ears flatten down on my head, I clinched my fists.

"I'm sorry that I didn't obey orders and that I just went on a whim but we're fine. We're out safe and that's all that matters. I'll call dad and have him pick me up. I can train on my own." I began to walk past him, making my way out the room.

I quickly ran up the stairs to my room and packed my things and threw the bag over my shoulder.

The box for the new hero costume was on my bed and I sighed, I grabbed the box and ran out the mansion.

I proceeded to leave the gates before I called dad.

The person you are trying to reach-

I turned it off before letting out a sigh, "I can walk or take the train." I hummed.

I then began to proceed to the train station.

~

"You're that student from U.A! You won third place in the sports festival." The man at the ticket booth spoke up.

I felt my ears lower, "T-That's me!" I laughed a bit.

"My daughters a huge fan of yours." He spoke up, before handing me my ticket.

"Really? That's super sweet." I smiled at him.

I took the ticket out his hand but I could see he had something else in his hand.

"Let me guess, a photo copy?" I laughed a bit.

He politely nodded, handing me the photo. I quickly signed the photo before handing it back to him.

"Thank you!" He bowed a bit.

"It's no problem, have a good day sir!" I wave before I walked off to get onto the train.

I finally walked onto the train and stood up, holding onto the nearby bar as I looked out the window.

I felt myself sigh, it was stupid of me to just leave but I couldn't stand being there any longer.

I felt my body be pushed slightly, I turned to see a man with a black hoodie on.

"Ah. Sorry, I'm in the way aren't I?" I nervously laughed before I stepped more to the side.

"It's alright." He replied in a low voice.

That's when my ears flattened on my head, "Y-you sound vaguely familiar..." I muttered a bit.

"So you did notice, huh?" The man turned his head towards me.

His red eyes met my (e/c) ones. I could easily see his messy blue hair and his chapped lips.

My entire body froze as it sunk in who was standing in front of me, Shigaraki.

Stay calm... Holy shit stay calm!

I felt my grip on the bar tighten. The train had stopped and more passengers had loaded onto the train yet I was too scared to move and get off even if it wasn't my stop.

There was no way I was gonna put other people in harms way because of my fear.

"I wouldn't recommend running." He finally spoke up.

"Why would I run?" I questioned the man, my ears peeking up as I turned to look at him.

He stared back at me, a look of confusion along with amusement was written across his face.

"I'm just going back to school. No reason for me to run." I shrugged a bit.

He laughed a bit, "You're rather calm for someone who's face to face with a villain."

"As a hero, that's my job." I smirked at the villain.

I could feel his presence just clashing against my own. More people were getting onto the train and before I knew it, I was pressed up against the villain.

He seemed rather shocked at the moment but even when I tried to move away, I couldn't due to the amount of people.

"M-my apologies..." I mumbled.

He scoffed, "Now is when you stutter? Seriously?"

"I can't help it!" I looked up to the male, just now realizing how close we were.

He stared back down at me, he didn't seem to have any intention in hurting me but he also wasn't too fond of the situation we were in.

I let out a soft sigh before flinching at someone who was pushed against my back. The moment I flinched, Shigaraki pulled me closer to his chest. I looked up at him, he was looking straight ahead at the person.

I turned slightly so see him making sure he didn't lay down his last finger to activate his quirk. The person that bumped into me turned to face Shigaraki.

"I'm so sorry about that." The person apologized, waving their hand slightly.

"Just don't do it again." Shigaraki nonchalantly shrugged before pulling me to him more.

"T-thank you..." I muttered to him.

I heard him sigh, "U.A is the next stop, I'll help you off the train since you're incompetent."

I gawked at the statement for a slight moment but he was right. I still have little to no control over my new quirk and I can't even ride the train properly.

The train stopped and the doors opened. I waited for Shigaraki to let go of my back but he just moved his hand to mine, once again being careful not to activate his quirk. He lead me off the train and out of the way of other people.

"There." Shigaraki sighed before letting go of my hand.

I stared at the blue haired villain for a few seconds before I lowered my ears, "Thank you for your help." I bowed slightly.

I turned away and began walking away, I stopped only to turn back and look at him.

"Maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all." I tell him, letting off a smile to him.

I watch as the villain stared at me with a bit of confusion before I started laughing and continuing to walk away.