Chapter 31

"Again!" The red haired boy told me as I sent another group of punches.

He dodged every last one of them, I was exhausted. Kirishima and I had been training ever since I got back from the cafe.

"Your swings are getting sloppy, (Y/N)!" Kirishima let out a sigh.

I stood there panting, "T-That's not my fault!"

He laughed, "I think that's enough training today. The sun is going down anyways." Kirishima smiled at me.

"Thanks for training with me though, Kiri." I smiled back at him.

"Anytime!" He gave a slight thumbs up.

We then made our way back into the building. I decided to go to the baths. I quickly made my way to my room, Tigger greeting me at the entrance.

"Hey girl... I'm leaving again. I'm going to take a bath then I'll take you to Katsuki." I smiled at her as I kneeled down to pet her.

"Meow~" She purred a bit as I pet her.

I stood back up, grabbing some clothes then heading back down to the baths. I placed my clothes in the room before the baths, it had towels, soap, etc.

I sighed as I walked into the baths, the steam wasn't too overwhelming so I decided to get into the actual bath.

I slowly sunk my body under the water, letting out a sigh of relief.

"This water feels great..." I smiled as I sunk more into it.

I looked down at my body, my ears lowering.

"I wonder... Will I ever be a good hero? I mean, I'm not sure." I muttered to myself.

I laid my head back on the bath wall. I decided to stop worrying about it and enjoy my bath, tomorrow was the exams for our license after all.

~

"Ooo! I can't wait to get my license! I wonder what they'll test us on." Mina cheered as we all walked out of the dorm.

I laughed a bit, "Probably hero related things, Mina."

"Duh! I just meant like what kind!" She pouted at my smart comment.

"Will you shut up? It's too early for this!" Katsuki growled at the pink colored girl.

"Lighten up, Bakubro!" Kirishima raised his hand a bit, as to apologize.

Katsuki continued to scowl, "(Y/N!)" I heard someone call.

I turned to see Mei-Chan, flying down the sidewalk.

Wait... FLYING?!

"M-Mei watch out!!" I called out to her.

It was too late though, she crashed into me and we both went crashing to the ground. I coughed as I felt my back hit the ground.

"(Y/N)!" A few of my classmates called out.

I sat up, Mei-Chan did the same. She laughed a bit, "Sorry. New gadget I'm testing!"

I shook my head, "It's fine. What's up?" I asked her.

She then held up the case that contained my new hero costume and gadget.

"You finished it?!" I grinned at her.

"Just in time!" Mei-Chan smiled.

"Thank you Mei!" I hugged the girl, squeezing her.

"Come on, (Y/N)!" Aizawa called for me.

I stood up, helping Mei-Chan up in the process. She gave me a thumbs up for good luck, I'm sure.