Chapter 18

It was already early morning as I was putting on my hero costume that now had a place for my new cat tail to fit in.

I sighed as I let my hair stay down.

"Katsuki?" I called to him as I turned to see where he was.

"What do you want, fire breath?" He bluntly asked as he was putting his boots on.

"Should I leave my hair down or put it up?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "I don't care."

"Katsuki~" I whined.

"If you need style tips then just ask Best Jeanist for fucks sake." He scoffed as he then stood up.

I watched him as he did. You could see his chest perfectly made as his hero suit pressed against his abs.

I then bit my lip without realizing it.

"Do you like what you see, (Y/N)?" Katsuki grinned at me.

I quickly turned away, my face starting to turn red.

"Whatever, I'm ready so let's just go already." I say as I then make my to the door.

Katsuki walked behind me, "You're new outfit looks amazing on you, (Y/N)." He laughed a bit.

I waved my hand to him as we made our way to Best Jeanist's office.

When we got there, we then realized it was only us two and Best Jeanist.

"I see you've finally arrived." Best Jeanist looked up from his paperwork to meet us.

"Sorry about that Sir." I apologized as I then bowed.

"Don't worry about it, dear. I know how rough yesterday was for you and that you needed sleep." He nodded to me.

I stood back up straight, "May I ask what we're doing today? It's only us three here..." I questioned.

"(L/N), I would like for you to do a physical attack to Bakugou." He told me.

"The fuck?" Bakugou asked.

"May I ask why?" I ask.

"Just do it. It doesn't matter what kind as long as it's a physical attack." Best Jeanist watched.

"Okay then..." I mumbled.

"Wait you're actually going to do th- GAH! " Bakugou started until I cut him off by attacking him.

My foot was already against his side as I then watched Bakugou fly back, hitting the wall.

My eyes widened at the sight and I ran over to him.

"I'm so sorry Katsuki!" I quickly apologized.

He sat up then looked at me, "You're quick than before, not mention that your kicks have gotten insanely better." Katsuki tells me.

I looked over at Best Jeanist.

"Exactly. It's a cat side of your quirk. Now then, I'm going to attack, see if you could dodge." Best Jeanist stood up.

He then quickly used his quirk and before the threads of his jeans reach me, claws made out of fire retrached from my fingers as I quickly sliced the threads.

I was in a state of shock at this new technique.

"Woah..." I stammer on my words.

"Now let's continue." Best Jeanist commanded.

For the new three days, it was nonstop work and trying to go over new moves or practice more with the use of my quirk. Katsuki only seemed to be getting anger management classes that... weren't working so well.

The intership was finally over and class would begin as normal.

A weekend later.

I walked into the class, my bag in hand as I seen a few of my classmates standing around talking.

"So that's what really happened in Hosu?" I overheard Kaminari ask.

As I sat my stuff down, I seen Izuku nod his head.

"Todoroki and (Y/N), were there as well." Izuku tells them.

"Woah is that true?" Mina turns to see Todoroki sitting at his desk.

"Yes, (L/N) and I interned with my father..." Todoroki explained to them.

"(Y/N), how was-" Mina started as she then noticed my swaying tail and the cat ears on the top of my head, leaning over.

"When did that get there?!" Mina and Kaminari both asked.

"Oh, this? It was during the attack." I tried to brush off the topic.

"You aren't going to tell them the full encounter?" Iida then spoke up.

"Uh... Well, I kinda saved Izuku from Stain and apparently it was another part to my quirk that we weren't aware of. It came from my mom since she had a cat quirk." I explained to them.

"Oh wow! Man, have you seen the new video going around though?" Kaminari asked.

"What video?" I respond.

"It's the one about Stain and it's basically a whole movement now! Pretty cool if you ask me." He tells me.

My ears perk up, "Let's stop talking about him." I start to mention.

"No, it's okay (L/N)." Iida only smiled as he then stood up and walked out the class.

I sighed, "You're an idiot."

"Hey, that's rude!" Kaminari pouted at thoss words.

"Well you should've thought about how that would've affected him. I'm going to go talk to him. If Katsuki gets here then tell him where I am." I tell the others as I walk out the class to get Iida.

I made my way to the student council office right down the hall, I then walked in, only to see Iida sitting there.

"Hey..." I started.

"Oh, hello (L/N)." Iida waved at me.

"(Y/N) is fine, Iida." I smiled to him.

"Right... I suppose it's only right if you call me Tenya." He smiled back.

I sat down in the chair next to him.

"You know, Ingenium is a amazing hero." I nod my head at the statement.

Tenya only nodded back.

"Despite what happened, Don't keep yourself held back because of it." I tell him.

Tenya looked over to me, "I did go after the hero killer by myself."

"Yeah and that was a pretty reckless move, especially for you. I would expect that kind of attitude from Katsuki but not you." I laughed.

I then stood of up, "Let's go back to class, your friends are waiting." I tell him.

"Alright." Tenya nodded before standing back up and walking to the classroom with me.

Ahhh I really love Iida so much and I want him to be a really close friend of (y/n).
Also how would you feel if I made a Izuku x Reader?
Should I go ahead and publish it?
I'm posting this a day early due to the fact that I want to work on some other projects, and within the past month I've wrote over 1000 word chapters every day for the past month or so. That and we just hit 200 reads. Please let others know about the story, share the word!
I love you all and I'll be on break for a bit. ♡
Word Count: 1130