Thank you all!

"Bakugou!!" I whine, running over to the ash blonde male.

"What the hell are you calling me for?" Bakugou snarled at me.

I quickly place my hands on his shoulders and begin to shake him, "We reached 40k reads and 1k votes!!" I cheered.

"Stop shaking me, Author!!" Bakugou yelled.

I quickly stopped and sat down next to him, "Can you believe it though? It's all thanks to you and your good looks." I smirk a bit.

"The fuck does that mean..." He looked away.

"Thank you all so much though! I couldn't of done it without you guys and I'm seriously... so thankful!!" I smile brightly.

I feel a hand land on my head, I turn to see Bakugou looking away for a slight second before his eyes met my own.

"Congratulations..." He mumbled before removing his hand and walking away.

I blink a few times and burst into tears, "BAKUGOU WAS NICE TO ME!!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRA!!" Bakugou screamed in return.

"I heard Author-San scream! Is everything okay?!" Midoriya runs down the stairs.

I turn to look at the green haired male, tears flowing down my face.

"E-Eh?! Why are you crying?!" Midoriya questioned.

Uraraka bursted into the area, "Author-San is crying?"

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP?!" Bakugou growled.

"Bakugou!!!~" I cry more.

"A-Author-San are you okay?!" Midoriya became frantic.

"So it was Bakugou who made her cry!" Uraraka pointed out.

Bakugou quickly turned around and let an explosion out of the palm of his hand. Hitting all three of us directly.

We'll be right back after we fix these technical difficulties!

Seriously though, Thank you all so for voting and reading this story. I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out and I'm so lucky to have supportive readers such as you! ❤️

With Love,

Nami Junsui
aka Author-San