Christmas Special!

I stared at my phone screen, looking at the picture of Katsuki and I at the fair we went to before dating.

A smirk came on my face when my I seen the clock hit 11:59 PM. I quickly got up and ran out my room. Going to Katsuki's room, I retracted a fire claw and picking the door.

I slipped in, shutting the door behind me. I checked my phone that now read 12:00 AM. I ran over to Katsuki, jumping on top of him.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" I yelled.

He jumped a bit, grabbing my arms, "What. The. Actual. FUCK!" He yelled back at me.

I looked down at him, puffing my cheeks before laughing. I watched as he began to scowl, I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"I know you didn't wake me up for that." Katsuki muttered.

My ears twitched, "Yes, yes I did." I leaned down on top of him.

He pulled me into a hug, turning me around in the process so he could spoon me.

"Go to sleep." He tells me as he buried his face in my neck.

"Hm... Alright." I hummed in return, falling quickly asleep.

~

"Wake up!" Someone yelled.

I slowly sat up, my hair falling over my shoulder, "Huh?" I rubbed my eyes.

I turned to see a dark brown haired woman standing at the door, her hand on her hips. Her sapphire blue eyes met my own.

"Auntie... It's too early." I whined.

"Obviously it wasn't too early for you to mess with Bakugou here." Nami smirked a bit, her glance turning to Katsuki.

I looked down to see him still asleep, I shook him a bit.

"What now?..." He growled a bit.

"We gotta get ready for the Christmas dinner with the staff and students." I tell him as I stand up.

"Ugh, Fine." Katsuki sat up.

~

Katsuki and I made our way to the school, he said it wasn't a big deal about Christmas because his parents were coming tonight to the party.

I felt my body shrug, turning to the ash blonde. I wrapped my fingers around his own and smiled at him.

"Oi! Stop being slow!" Nami called out to us.

I looked over at Nami and Dad standing at the doors that lead to the school. I laughed a bit until I heard Katsuki start to yell.

"WERE COMING!! STOP YELLING!" Katsuki yelled back.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE YELLING!" Nami growled at the boy.

"YA WANNA FIGHT?!" Katsuki began to set off small explosions in his hand.

"LETS FUCKING GO!" Nami started her quirk as well, a wave forming in her hand.

Dad quickly wrapped his scarf around Nami, "No fighting students." He hummed.

"LEMME GO SHOTA!!" She growled.

"No. Now stop struggling, we have to meet up with the others." Aizawa let her go.

I watched as she turned around to follow him inside. I then glanced at Katsuki, he growled a bit.

I stood up on my tip toes, going to kiss his cheek. Katsuki turned and kissed me on the lips though.

I kissed him in return, "What was that for?" I grinned.

Katsuki gave me a smirk in return, "I needed it."