Chapter 3

I let out a heavy sigh then stomped over to Bakugou, "Oi. I'm being serious! We have to come up with a plan or else we'll fail!" I explained to him.

He looked at me and smirked then placed a finger under my chin.

"You have nothing to worry about. I'm gonna take down that damn Deku." He grinned with confidence.

My face flushed red as I jerked my head slightly to the side.

"I-idiot..." I whispered.

Our teams were going first.

Bakugou and I made our way up to the floor with the weapon. For a good while we sat there until All Might gave the go ahead for us to begin.

And what do ya know... Bakugou is leaving me.

"Where are you going?!" I called out to him but he was already too far to hear anything.

I let out a sigh.

I stood on guard, walking around to see if anyone was around.

That's when I heard a footstep, my head jerked to the side where it came from and I seen Uraraka's brown hair whoosh past behind a wall.

I smirked, Found you.

I stood where I was at, waiting for the perfect moment, then, Uraraka came charging at me, her hand out ready to touch me.

I held my hands up and made a huge wall of fire around me and the weapon.

This caused Uraraka to jump back from the heat.

"Come on Uraraka, can't you do better than that?" I asked her.

"Don't count me out yet, (L/N)!" She replies.

I nod my head then let the wall down, the fire now moving around my wrists.

She began to charge again but then made herself float.

"Huh?" I asked as I looked up to her.

Uraraka looked down at me with a grin.

"Almost... there!" She cried out as I then heard a huge explosion.

It snapped me back to reality and I used the fire under my feet to propel myself into the air.

I grabbed Uraraka and threw her back to the ground as I landed. Placing the rope we were given around her wrists.

"Gotcha~" I grinned to her.

She smiled in defeat.

"That was pretty impressive-" I started to say as I smelled smoke.

I flinched and then the entire floor from under me started to collapse.

"(L/N)!!!" Uraraka called out to me as I fell and she looked over into the edge of the newly made hole.

"Shit, Shit, Shit!!" I screamed as I was falling, knowing there was no way I could stop the fall.

I then hit the ground hard, causing dust to go everywhere.

"Shit head?..." Bakugou asked as he looked at me.

I had fell right between their fight.

"O-ow..." I laughed a bit in pain before passing out.

Later that day...

I woke up in the infirmary, I slowly sat up due to the pain I felt in my back.

I felt something shift on my lap so I looked down to see Bakugou laying there asleep.

"W-what the..." I mumbled.