Chapter 11

We went to school and started on the normal routine yet we had a bit different training today.

"Okay, young hero's!" All Might calls out.

We all had our training uniforms on, standing around and listening to All Might.

"Today you'll be fighting your classmates in 1 vs 1 battles!" All Might announces.

I start to raise my hand as I then hear Iida speak.

"How will you choose who we'll be fighting?" Iida's hand was raised.

"Ah... We shall draw numbers! Whoever's number matches with yours is who you will fight." He explains.

After a few minutes of him writing down numbers and putting them in a jar, we started to draw numbers.

I was standing next to Katsuki and I drew first.

I took my hand out the jar, opening the folded piece of paper.

"7" I tell Katsuki.

Katsuki was drawing his card when I told him my number.

He then turns to look at me, a grin peels across his lips.

"7" Katsuki tells me.

"This is rigged." I say.

"IT IS NOT!" Katsuki yells at me.

I laugh a bit, "Alright, Don't be shocked when I beat your ass though!" I declare to Katsuki as I start to stretch my arms.

Katsuki tilted his head and started to stretch as well, "You're on!"

You could practically see the competitive aura surrounding Katsuki and I as we stretched together.

"Are those two really going to fight?" Kaminari asks the other students.

"I'm surprised (Y/N) is in such good spirits about this..." Ojiro rubs the back of his head at the sight.

"I wouldn't be. Bakugou and (Y/N) have been talking about fighting for a while, It was bound to happen." Jirou tells the others.

"Would someone like to volunteer to go first?" All Might asks us.

Mine and Katsuki's hand shoots up.

"O-okay then! Go to the field and get ready. First to either stop the other from moving or gets them out of bounds, wins!" All Might instructs.

The entire class went to the stands as Katsuki and I made our way to the arena in the field.

"Please refrain from causing too much damage to each other!" All Might calls out to us.

All I'm focused on was Katsuki. His moves were slow at first as he got into position, a smirk shown across my lips.

"Don't go easy on me just cause I'm your girlfriend, okay?" I tell Katsuki.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" He smirks at me.

"Wait did she say girlfriend?" Momo asks.

Ochaco nods, "I'm so proud!" She smiles.

"BEGIN!" All Might announces and with that our match began.

Katsuki charged for me, using his explosions to speed himself up.

I quickly enveloped myself with flames as I then jumped up, over Katsuki.

Landing on my feet he was already next to me and he kicked my side.

I coughed at the force and slid down the arena before getting up.