100 Reads Special!!

Hello everyone! It's me, Nami. Ahem anyways...
We hit 113 reads with the publish of Chapter 11! I want to thank you all so very much so I decided to make a short story about it, including my character! Hope you enjoy!!

It was late fall, the air was finally thin and crisp but this also was a time where Shota would introduce me to some of his colleagues.

This year he let me bring along two friends so well enough, I picked Izuku and Katsuki.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to come to your house to meet a pro hero?" Katsuki bluntly asks.

"Yeah!" I smile at him.

"With Deku?" Katsuki tilts his head.

"I don't know if that honor should be bestowed upon me." Izuku mutters.

"Shut up and just come." I groan.

They both sigh and agree.

The Next Day...

There was a knock at my door, I ran and opened it.

"Katsuki! Izuku! You actually came..." I pull them in the house.

I looked over to see Dad quickly running around to get things ready.

"I've never seen Aizawa Sensei move so much..." Izuku points out and I laugh a bit.

"Aunt Nami is kinda a bit extreme when it comes to dirt." I rub the back if my head.

"Aunt?" Izuku asks.

I nod my head, "She's a good friend of Dad's and helped out a lot in raising me so I call her Aunt." I explain.

I hear the doorbell ring, "Oh she's here Dad!" I call to him as I make my way to the door.

I open it slowly and a average height woman with medium brown hair and sapphire eyes was standing at the door.

"Aunt Nami!" I hugged her.

She hugged me back, "Oh it's so good to see you! How have you been? I hear UA has been treating you properly." She beams at me.

I back up, allowing her to walk in.

"It's okay. Auntie, these are my friends, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya." I introduce them.

"Oh it's so nice to finally meet you both!" Nami runs over to the two males.

"(Y/N)! When you told me it was a pro hero you didn't tell me it was The Wave Hero: Tsunami!!" Izuku starts to fanboy at the sight of Nami.

Nami laughs a bit, "That's me. Jeez I wish you would've said something (Y/N)."

I sigh at the statement.

"You must be Izuku, The little broccoli boy that has impressed even All Might!" Nami pats his head and Izuku just freezes.

Nami then turns to look at Katsuki, "What're you? A Hedgehog?" She bluntly asks.

Katsuki jerks at the statement then starts to yell, "I AM NOT!!"

"Wow you really like this kid?" Nami asks me as she turns to look.

"We're sorta dating..." I mumble.

"Really, I see." She smiles.

Nami then turns to look at Katsuki.

"Hurt her and I'll personally kill you." A smirk appears across her lips.

I gulp at the sight.

Katsuki only nods.

"Where's Shota?" Nami asks.

"I'm right here." Aizawa tells her.

She turns and runs over, hugging him.

"Oh it's been so long!" Nami laughs.

After the introductions we quickly went to talking about life and Nami told Katsuki and Izuku stories of her recent exploits as a hero.

She even went as far as to recruit them for her agency when they were ready.

After eating and talking more, the night had finally come and with that Nami had to leave.

"It was great seeing you both again!" Nami smiled at Dad and I.

"You as well, Nami." Aizawa nods.

"Oh and (Y/N)." She starts before leaving.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Make sure to treasure these two. They're amazing friends you have." She smiles at me, waving as she left.

I let out a sigh and turned to my two friends.

Only to see Izuku jotting down notes about Nami and Katsuki yelling at him for being such a nerd.

I could only smile at the sight.

That concludes the WORST short story ever but I hope you all enjoyed!!