Side Story pt3!

I was now in my 3rd year at U.A. High School. Things were running along quite smoothly. Shota and I became close after the 2nd year and we talk just about everyday.

I wouldn't lie if I said I was catching feelings for the introvert.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Shota looked over at me.

"Huh?" I stared at him.

Shota laughed a bit before tilting his head back to look up at the sky, "If it's a no then I understand but I'd prefer if I went with you."

"Of course! Y-yeah sorry! I was just caught off guard." I blushed at how idiotic I am.

He nodded, "Alright then, Prom it is." He smiled at me.

~

The day of prom...

I stepped out of my room, I let out a sigh then looked over at my grandmother.

"Honey you look amazing!" She began taking pictures as I walked down the stairs.

I could only laugh at how she was acting, "Thank you Grandma." I smiled at her.

I had a long dark blue dress on that was off the shoulders and my hair was curled with a braid in the back.

(A/N: this is her prom outfit so shush

(A/N: this is her prom outfit so shush.)

I quickly walked over to my grandmother, I went to give her a hug. She returned it.

"Your parents would've been so proud..." She smiled at me.

I smiled back, hearing a knock on the door.

"That's probably Shota." I turned, going to get the door but she stopped me.

"Go behind the corner. I'll get the door, shoo shoo!" She moved her hands, telling me to move along.

I quickly obeyed and went behind the corner. Grandma went to open the door.

"Oh hello Ms.Junsui, it's nice to see you again." Shota tells her.

"You as well! I think Nami had to grab something real quick... come inside for the moment." Grandma stepped out of the way, letting Shota into the house.

I heard the door click, his dress shoes stepping onto the hardwood. I decided to go ahead and step out.

"Grandma is that him at the door?" I called to her, walking around the corner, only to reveal him standing in a tux.

A dark blue corsage in his hand, he stared at me. His hair was done nicely, he had it pushed back into a neat bun.

I smiled at him, "Hello."

"Hey..." Shota mumbled a bit.

I stepped over to him, "Shall we get going?" I asked him.

"Before that though, here's this..." Shota held out the corsage and took it out the box.

I held out my hand, letting him put it around my hand. Once he finished, I took the other one out for him and put it on his tux.

Of course Grandma was in the background taking pictures.

"Before you go I want a picture of you two together!" Grandma spoke up.

We moved next to each other, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It ended up with the two of us blushing out of embarrassment and Grandma cheering at us.

"You take care now!" She waved at me.

"I'll see you later Grandma!" I waved as I sat in Shota's car.

~

We got out the car and made our way to the school and to where the prom was being held.

I walked into the room, only to see a bunch of decorations, food and of course, students.

Shota was walking next to me and we spotted our friends in an instance, quickly deciding to join them.

"Yo you guys!" Yamada pointed at us.

I waved as we walked over there.

"You look amazing!" Nemuri cooed over the sight of me.

"You look gorgeous as well!" I smiled at her.

"Can we go party now?" Yagi asked us.

"Hell yeah!" Todoroki cheered, making his way to the dance floor.

We all followed him.

~

"You brung drinks?!" I looked over to Todoroki.

We were all out on the roof of the school, it got really stuffy in there and it was better to just leave.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I?" He questioned.

I quickly picked up one of the bottles, pouring it into my cup.

"Woah! You're already going for some?!" Yagi raised an eyebrow at me.

"Duh! It's a party!" I grinned at them.

With those few words of encouragement, we all decided to get plastered.

~

I stumbled out to Shota's car, it wasn't a necessarily good idea to drive while drunk but Shota said he's done it before and that his house isn't far.

I stepped into the car, I almost hit my head but shockingly I didn't.

We then went to Shota's house. When we arrived he helped me out of the car and into the house.

"Ugh! I can't let Granny see me like this..." I whined.

"Then just stay here for a while... my parents aren't home and I can always sleep on the couch." Shota explained.

"I need out of this dress!" I pouted, looking over at Shota.

He stumbled over to me a bit, I could tell he was drunk but then again so was I.

"Mhm..." He hummed a bit.

"W-What?" I asked him.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "You're really gorgeous... Did you know that?"

I felt my face heat up, "H-Huh?!"

Shota leaned more to my face, he bit his lip gently. It was extremely hot. I wanted to back away but I couldn't.

"Shota..." I spoke a bit, my tone softening.

I felt his lips press against mine, my eyes closed at the sudden touch. His body pressed against my own and I pressed back.

I could practically feel my senses fade away for at that moment, all I wanted was Shota Aizawa.