Coronavirus Update

Hello everyone, it's the me again.

I hope you're all well and safe with the outbreak of this virus. Just recently it came to my area and all the schools across my state are being canceled for two whole weeks.

I should have plenty of time to get "Set Ablaze" where I want it to be but before I even bother with that, I hope you all know the basics of how to protect yourself from the virus and what the common symptoms are.

For one, The virus's most common symptoms are, dry cough, high fevers and shortness of breath. If you're having these then PLEASE see a doctor immediately!

Secondly, protecting yourself can go as far as, washing your hands any chance you get or using hand sanitizer. Refrain from touching your face, that's mainly how it transfers. When you cough, cover it with your elbow.

Please if you are sick, don't leave your house or go to places where there are other people!!

Only if you're going to the doctor is when you should leave when you're sick. Even then, you should wear a face mask and still take the necessary measures to refrain from making others sick.

I hope you all are safe and out of harms way! Try to keep up with the news for any information about the virus and such.

I love you all, stay safe.

Nami aka Author-San