Chapter 29

I groaned as I sat up, looking over to see Dad laying on the couch he had in his room. I sighed as I grabbed my shoes and walked out, heading back to my own room.

"I left Tigger with the others." I stretched my arms, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, getting one of the juice boxes labeled "Aizawa's". I decided that he wouldn't mind.

My ears perked up at the sound of footsteps behind me, I turned to see who it was. It was Katsuki... I felt my ears lower as I turned back around.

"I'm guessing Tigger smelled you because she wanted to leave the room." Katsuki had spoke up.

"Didn't Kirishima have Tigger?" I questioned, stabbing the straw into my juice box.

"Shitty Hair gave her back to me..." Katsuki had placed Tigger on my shoulder.

The cat nuzzled against my face, I returned one. I shut the fridge door, turning back to Katsuki.

"Thank you for watching her, I guess." I managed to thank him.

"(Y/N)... Please listen to me." Katsuki seemed to be breaking down.

I stared at the ash blonde boy who stood taller than me, his hair looked crazier than usual. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets as he growled to himself.

"It really wasn't what it looked like... She asked me to meet up with her and she wanted to train." Katsuki's eyes now met my own.

"Why would she want to train with you? Why would you even help?" I questioned him.

"I owed her a favor after the sport's festival and she used that favor to train." Katsuki replies.

I sighed, "Go on."

"She made herself float longer than normal in order to train. She had fell on top of me by accident." Katsuki stepped closer to me, causing me to step back.

"Just... Give me some time, okay?" I started to walk away.

"(Y/N)-" Katsuki began until I cut him off.

"I'm not mad at you, just upset you didn't tell me you were going to Ochaco's room. I had to go talk to Izuku about something and then when I got back, you weren't there." I sighed, looking to the cat asleep on my shoulder.

Katsuki stepped closer to me, taking Tigger off my shoulder then setting her down on the couch. Before I could get a comfortable distance between us, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

I jumped slightly at the action and before I could stop myself, I started crying.

"Y-You're such an idiot, you know?" I choked up as I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm aware." He calmly answered.

I sniffled, pressing my head against him more, "I-I love you Katsuki, I really do." I looked up at the ash blonde.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He answered, running his fingers through my hair.

I had grabbed Tigger before telling Katsuki goodnight and going back to my room to sleep.

~

"No this is too exposing!" Katsuki growled at me.

"But it's cute! Come on!~" I whined at him as I held up the new drawing for a hero costume.

"Why would I let you wear that?!" Katsuki stared at the drawing for my hero costume.

"Because I'm cute and you love me!" I grinned at him.