Chapter 32

I wiped off the sweat of my forehead, tapping onto the last touchpad I needed. I stood up straight, a grin on my face at the sight of mine turning green.

"We did it!" I cheered, turning back to the others.

"We did beat up a lot of people though..." Kirishima sweat dropped.

I turned to look at them, all of them were laying on the ground. The smoke from mine and Katsuki's quirk still lingered in the air.

I snorted, "But we won."

I felt a hand land on the top of my head, "That we did, Fire Breath." Katsuki spoke up.

I looked up at him, a smile on my face.

"We should get to that annex now." Kaminari chimed in.

"Oh I almost forgot!" I exclaimed before taking off running.

"H-Hey! We don't have to run!!" Kaminari shouted at me.

~

When we made it back into the room, I glanced around, looking for my classmates. I then seen Todoroki talking to a tall guy.

Is that the Shiketsu logo on his hat?...

I quickly moved over to Todoroki, grabbing onto his wrist.

"There you are Todoroki-kun!" I smiled at the heterochromatic male.

He looked down at me, rather confused at what I was doing but I glanced up at the tall male then back to Todoroki, he slightly nodded.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that- I didn't mean to interrupt you." I smiled at the tall male.

"That's alright! I'm Yoarashi Inasa, you are?" He asked me, a wide grin now on his face.

"I'm Aizawa (Y/N). It's really great to meet you but if I can, I need to talk to Todoroki-Kun. You don't mind, do you?" I tried to put a smile on my face.

Yoarashi shook his head, "Not at all!"

"Thank you so much!" I waved before pulling Todoroki away from him.

When we finally got to a good distance I let go of Todoroki's wrist. The boy glanced over to me.

"Thank you for that..." He spoke up.

"Not a problem at all! You seemed rather anxious so I thought I'd save the day!" I grinned at him.

Todoroki then nodded, looking past my shoulder.

"ICY HOT! WHAT'RE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Katsuki stomped over to us, explosions starting in his hand.

I have Todoroki an apologetic look before racing back to Katsuki.

"Shush! I was asking him where the others were!" I tried to calm Katsuki down.

"HEY-" He began but I cut him off by crashing my lips against his.

I lingered for a bit before pulling away, a blush on my face.

"Now be quiet... You just drew the most attention to us anyone could've." I sighed at him.

"(Y/N)!!" Someone called out.

I turned to see Ochaco waving at me, the rest of our classmates following her.

"You all made it!" I smiled brightly at them.

"We're all going to make it past this next one as well." Izuku chimed in.

I nodded my head to the boy. Out the corner of my eye I noticed Momo and Iida walking towards me.

"(Y/N), I think we should go over the possibilities of a strategy for the next test." Momo tells me.