Chapter 26

I had jumped up to the hospital window that I left open in my room, letting out a sigh as I crawled through and quickly stripped.

Putting back on my sweatpants and All Might shirt. I stared at the shirt for a minute, thinking about his last statement after he beat All For One.

"Next, It's your turn."

It wasn't aggressive as if talking about villains, almost as if he had a... successor?

I let out a sigh as I plopped onto the hospital bed, "I miss Katsuki... He probably doesn't even know I was there." I muttered to myself.

I looked over at the cat plushie that Mineta handed me earlier that day. I smiled at it, thinking about all my friends.

My phone was sitting on the table next to me, I leaned over and grabbed it, turning it on. It was a picture of me and Dad. I decided I should text him.

To: Dad ❤️
From: (Y/N)
Hey Dad, I was wondering if you were okay.

Then I checked the time, It was really late. I doubt he'd be up. I went through my pictures, just to pass time.

The first one I seen was one of me grinning and Katsuki scowling as he looked away from the camera. The next was Izuku, Ochaco, Iida and I all giving thumbs up. Then there was one with Momo, Todoroki and I training. Another with Mineta throwing his purple balls at Mina and I.

I caught myself laughing at the pictures, then another one showed up. It was Izuku and I standing next to All Might and smiling. That's when my eyes widened.

Izuku! He's All Might's successor!!

I quickly texted the boy, "Please meet up with me when you get the chance." Is what it read.

I curled up on the bed, hugging the cat as I looked out the window. My eyes became heavy as I fell asleep.

The Next Day...

I slowly woke up, realizing that it's been a few days since I've been in the hospital now. Just then a knock was at the door, "Come in." I tell.

I looked over at the opening door, seeing Dad walk through it. "Hey, I didn't get your text till earlier this morning."

"That's alright, I'm just glad you're okay." I smiled to him.

"I can't stay for long though, more U.A. paperwork." He tells me, letting out a sigh.

"That's alright. The doctor said I was being released tomorrow anyways. I think I can make it back home on my own, if you're busy." I told him.

Dad tilted his head slightly, "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head in return.

Dad leaned over and kissed the top of my head, "By the way... Bakugou was saved."

My eyes widened, I wasn't sure if they made t out safely but when he said that it made me really thankful.

The Nurse had knocked on the door and stepped inside, "(L/N), You have three more guests. One of them is... rather rude." The Nurse laughed nervously.

My ears perked up at the sound of 'rude'. I quickly got up and started to go to the door.

"(L-L/N)! Wait!" The Nurse walked over to me.

"Let her go." Dad had told her in a calm manner.

I seen him letting off a slight smile, I smiled in return before running out the room.

"I want to see her now!" A voice boomed across the hall.

My eyes landed on two ash blonde people and a man with brown hair. I started to run quicker, that's when I bumped into the ash blonde male.