Chapter 17

I rushed out and punched the man in the face again.

He stumbled back before his swords extended.

"(Y/N) be careful! If he gets a taste of your blood you'll be put frozen and can't move!" Izuku called out.

Stain swung his blade at me and I jumped up, barely missing the blade as I landed behind him, I then kicked his side and he flung into the wall.

"I thought you were going to kill me, Stain." I smirked.

He groaned as he then stood up, Todoroki tried to incase him in ice but he dodged it.

Izuku then jumped up and punched him in the face, he was knocked out cold.

I then sighed and looked over to my classmates, "Don't you ever do that again!! You had me scared to death!" I pout at the three of them.

My new cat ears flattened as I then grabbed some rope I had found and tied Stain up.

"We need to get this guy and you all to the hospital." I tell them.

"Right." Izuku tells me and he grabs Stain.

We all walk out the alley as Todoroki carried the pro hero.

When we made our way out, we seen Endeavor and some law enforcement officers standing there.

The pro hero, Stain and the boys were taken to the hospital. I was left to answer questions with Endeavor standing next to me.

"Did you know that Stain was there?" The officer asked.

"No Sir." I tell them.

"Why did you fight?"

"Because my friends were in danger, before I could even process the situation, I was already fighting." I explain.

"Yeah but-"

"But what?! I've told you all I know. Just let me go see my friends already!" I yelled as I then stood up, marching out the room and walking to my friends hospital room.

I knocked on the door, hearing Iida say come in.

I then opened the door, shutting it behind me.

"Hey you guys..." I smiled.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asks me.

I nod my head, "They were interrogating me because we weren't supposed to jump into a fight like that." I tell them.

I then look over to Iida, "Why didnt you just say something?" I ask.

"Huh?" He asked.

"You said you were okay and that it wasn't going to bother you about your brother, but that's what happened." I sighed.

I then stood up, "Ingenium would be worried sick if something happened to you..."

Iida then looked down at his lap, "My apologies..."

I sigh, "Anyways, I have to finish my internship. The chief of police is here to talk to you guys by the way." I waved as I walked out the room.

That's when my phone started ringing, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" Katsuki yelled over the phone.

"Yeah, I'm alright... It's just been a long day." I told him.

"I'm really sorry." He apologizes.

"It's okay, really. I wasn't hurt so I have to help Endeavor with some interviews." I smiled to myself.