Chapter 23

"You can't go off on your own!" I yelled at Katsuki, my ears flat on my head.

"And why the hell not?!" Katsuki snapped back at me.

I started to growl, "The villains are trying to find you! No one else!"

The other's were following us as Katsuki and I argued.

"Who the hell said that?!" Katsuki started to growl as well.

"The villain you idiot!" I sighed at this.

"I'm going on my own and you can't stop me!" Katsuki began to stomp away more.

That's when my eyes started to swell up with tears, before I knew it they were flowing down my cheeks.

"How selfish can you be?!" I choked out.

I had stopped walking, The others did the same.

"(Y/N)? Y-you should just calm down..." Izuku tried to calm me down but I turned away from him.

"I don't want to lose you yet all you can do is march off!!" I wiped my eyes, trying to stop but I couldn't.

Katsuki was looking at me, until he walked over. He quickly pulled me into his arms.

"How incompetent do you think I am?" Katsuki muttered.

I shook my head, "I don't think that, It's just better to stay together..." I looked up at the explosive boy.

Katsuki let out a sigh, "Fine. What's the plan?" He asked, wiping my tears away in the process.

I smiled slightly, turning to the others. They smiled in return.

Later...

We were running through the woods, making our way out as we tried to protect Katsuki in the process.

I was in the front, detecting the following surroundings. Izuku was groaning in pain, his makeshift splints on his body.

I turned to look and make sure he was okay, "Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah, we're alright." Todoroki responded.

My ears twitched at a slight gust of wind but it was too late. My pupils shrunk, seeing that Katsuki wasn't with us anymore.

"Where'd he go?!" I screamed, terrified at the fact that he was just there.

Tokoyami, Shoji, And Todoroki all turned to look. They seemed to panic as well. That's when Todoroki looked up.

"There!" He pointed out.

There was a guy dashing away from us. My chest filled with rage at the sight of him. When he realized we seen him, he waved.

Todoroki sent a few ice shots at him, trying to incase him. We all began to follow the man.

"You're too slow kids!" The villain called back to us as he slipped an orb into his pocket.

"That has to be Bakugou!" Todoroki called to me.

I quickly stared my flames, crouching down as I lunged into the air after the man. I had grabbed him and slammed him into the ground.

"Give me my damn boyfriend you fucking creep!" I snarled at him, my new fangs showing.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Miss!" He began to laugh.

He then snapped his finger, I flew into a nearby tree, coughing at the impact. When I looked up, the rest of my friends were there except Tokoyami. I then looked over, seeing some more villains and a warp gate.