Thank you all so much!

"You guys!!" I pout a bit, my eyes watering up.

"W-why are you crying Author-San?" Midoriya begins to panic.

"Author-San is crying?" Uraraka perks her head up and turns to look at me.

"We finally reached 20k not only that... The story is placed 1st in #bakugou!" I sob as I explain what's happening.

"#bakugou? What kind of weird shit are you playing nerd?" Bakugou snarled a bit at me.

I sweat dropped, "A-anyways! You guys are the reason this has happened and I can't thank you enough!"

"I never expected this story to ever get as much fame as my first fanfics but for a new writing style I'm super proud of it!"

"I plan on going to college after high school for my writing and I'm super happy that I have you all to encourage me along the way. Not to forget but, This story will probably be super long... I'm not sure."

Bakugou wraps an arm around my neck, causing me to jump.

"You all need to follow the Author because she works hard to keep you updated and publish a million stories for you!" Bakugou shouted next to my ear.

"Y-Yeah! She has like a million drafts! I mean- Look at this!" Midoriya pointed out.

"T-Ten drafts? Author-San are you sure you're okay?..." Uraraka questioned.

"N-No... that's not the point though!" I blush a bit.

"Anyways... Thank you all for the support and I hope we continue to make this story progress and reach new heights!"

"Oh! Author-San should make a story about me!" Midoriya smiled at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm!"

I rub the back of my head, "I have many more ideas for stories but I'm never sure if you'd all enjoy them so I'd appreciate the follows so that way you can be updated and respond to all my questions for you guys." I shrugged a bit.

"Author-San has a bit of a writers block at the moment but I'm sure she'll write a new chapter soon for all of you and a well deserved thank you chapter for 20k!" Uraraka smiles.

"Thank you all once again! I love you so much!" I wave before grinning.