Chapter 19

This is when I realized that I was screwed.

"You'll be fighting against none other than us pro hero's." Aizawa stated.

"HUH?!" The entire class yelled.

We had already taken out practical exam, and everyone assumed from what the 2nd years that we would just be fighting robots again but oh my god.

"You gotta be kidding..." I mumbled to myself.

"Now then, let me list who you all are fighting." Aizawa smirked.

"This is bad..." Sero commented.

I nodded my head, "Think we can make a run for it?" I look at him.

"They'd probably kill us either which way." Sero laughed.

"(Y/N)! Shut up or I'm making you clean the entire house!" Aizawa looked at me.

I jumped and bowed, "S-sorry!" I apologized as I then straightened myself back up.

"Now then, the objective is to make it out the arena or fight your opponent and put these cuffs on them." Aizawa explains as he held up the cuffs.

I looked around at all the teachers who were there, Almost everyone was there except All Might.

"I am here!!" All Might yelled as he jumped from a building and landed beside the teachers.

"Midoriya and Bakugou, you'll be fighting me!" All Might told the two.

"No way." Katsuki growled.

"U-uh..." Izuku muttered.

"For the rest of the class we have, Kaminari and Ashido vs Principal Nezu." Aizawa tells.

"Oh that can't be top bad!" Mina smiles at our principal.

"I wouldn't say that..." I laughed a bit.

"Uraraka and Ayoyma, you'll be fighting me." Thirteen chimed in.

"Tokoyami and Asui will be fighting Ectoplasm." Aizawa nods.

"Sero and Mineta are fighting Midnight." Aizawa tells.

"Yes!" Mineta cheers.

"Ew, you're disgusting." Uraraka cringed.

"Hagakure and Shouji are against Snipe. Sato and Kirishima are against Cementoss. Iida and Ojiro are going against Power Loader. Then finally, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are fighting me." Aizawa finished telling.

"Any questions?" He started.

"Wait, what about me?" I asked.

"Oh, right. Almost forgot. You can come out now!" Aizawa called out.

That's when I seen her, Nami.

Her long brown hair shined against her skin perfectly and her sapphire eyes locked with mine.

"Aunt Nami?!" I yelled.

"Aunt?! Tsunami is your aunt?!!" Uraraka looks over to me.

"Y-yeah but, I'm so confused." I sighed.

"Aw, are you not happy to see me, (Y/N)?" Nami pouted.

"No, it's not that I just thought you were away on a business trip..." I looked at her.

"When your Dad called and said he needed my help, I just had to come!" She smiled at me.

"Ok-" I started until Nami cut me off.

"Don't think for a second that I'm going easy on you." She looked at me, her smile was gone.

I swallowed in utter fear.

AFTER EVERYONE ELSE'S BATTLEEE

"Okay (Y/N), you're up." Aizawa told me.

I sighed as I made my way to the field.

I was going to fight, my fire quirk against her water quirk wasn't going to work out. Then again, she's a pro for a reason.

"Begin!!" I hear the announcement and that's when I start running to the other side.

My ears twitched as I heard a wave.

"What? Were you going to run?!" Nami called out as she was in the air, a jetstream of water pushing her up as a massive tidal wave, came my way.

That's when I got covered in flames. I quickly ran to her, my cat abilities helping me run faster.

I pierced right through the wave but before I knew it, Nami was standing next to me and she kicked my stomach, sending me flying into a wall.

I let out a cough, seeing blood spit out from the sheer force.

"A true villain won't go easy on you." She told me.

I have to run! I let out a huge burst of flames, creating a wall of flames in front of me.

Nami didn't attack, she couldn't see me though and I started dating towards the exit. Cutting through back allies to get there.

Another massive tidal wave was heading my way, I then smirked.

That's when I quickly jumped up and landed on one of the houses, making my way to the exit.

She could see me now though, she sent wave after wave for me.

I then seen the exit, I also seen Nami standing there with a few waves surrounding her.

They then began to shoot out like torpedoes, I kept dodging them, a few hitting me as I cried out in pain.

Then I quickly used my flames and they boosted me over Nami, out the exit.

I crashed onto the ground as I heard the "Congratulations!"

I smiled to myself and held my fist in the air as I lay on the ground.

Nami walked over to me and she laughed, "Good Job Kid." She smiled at me.

"You really don't go easy do you?" I smirked.

"I have a bad tendency to do that..." Nami rubbed the back of her head.