New Years Special!

I bit onto the candy apple that Ochaco bought me. I felt happiness envelop me as I did.

"God I love apples!" I cooed at it.

I watched as her face lit up, "So... I have a favor to ask!" She spoke up.

Blinking a few times, I then took another bite out of my apple, nodding for her to continue. I watched as the round faced girl took in a deep breath.

"Deku-Kun asked me out on a date!" Ochaco whispered yelled.

I choked on the piece of apple in my mouth, I was coughing and hitting my chest until I managed to swallow down the apple.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Shush! Be quiet!" Ochaco shook her head at me.

"Sorry! I just- Izuku asking someone on a date is amazing to see!" I tilted my head at the thought.

"That's the thing though... I don't want to go by myself." Ochaco mumbled.

"Well where are you going on a date?" I questioned her.

"The festival for New Years, I've already got a kimono and everything." Ochaco hummed.

"Katsuki and I are going." I chimed in.

"Really?!" Ochaco placed her hands on the table.

I nod, "A lot of our classmates are going. I thought you knew?" I looked over at the girl.

"Well yeah but I didn't know you were." Ochaco smiled a bit at me.

I let out a sigh, "I'm not sure how Katsuki would like a 'double date' with you and Izuku."

"I'm sure you can convince him though!"

I stared at the girl before laughing, "I'll try to."

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you!" She had ran over to me and hugged me.

I hugged the girl back and explained that I'd text her what he says. After those words, we went on our way.

~

"What? No." Katsuki scoffed at me.

I pouted a bit, "Please~ Ochaco really wants is to go!"

"I don't really give a damn what round face said. I want to spend time with you, not that damned Deku." Katsuki spoke as he stared at the papers on his desk.

I let out a huff of air before walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Katsuki didn't respond to it.

"Whatcha working on?" I questioned.

"Homework. You should be doing the same." He hummed.

"I already have. I finished all my work so I'm free for this weekend." I leaned down to kiss his neck.

Katsuki tilted his head in the other direction when he felt my lips press onto his neck.

"I know what you're doing, Fire Breath." Katsuki spoke up.

I laid my head on his shoulder, "Come on... We don't have to stay with them all night." I sighed.

Katsuki stayed silent. I watched as he sat his pencil down and moved my arms off his neck. He turned the chair around before letting me sit on his lap.

"Fine. As long as I get several hours of being with you." Katsuki let out a sigh.

"I'll give you more than that." I grinned at him.

The ash blonde leaned in to kiss my forehead, "Don't tempt me."

~

It was now the evening of New Years Eve. I was getting ready to go to the festival. I couldn't figure out how to tie the stupid thing though.