Thanksgiving Special!

(A/N: This is just a special to the holiday! The book still won't come back till December. Also this is a cannon add on!)

I picked up Tigger and walked downstairs, Dad and I were staying at the dorms for thanksgiving since we didn't normally celebrate the holiday anyways.

I tilted my head a bit, Tigger looked over at me.

"Meow?" Tigger hopped onto the couch.

"It's nothing. I just want to do something this year, ya know?" I sat down on the couch.

"Meow." Tigger added on.

My ears lowered a bit, "Everyone went to spend time with their families and Dad's at a meeting." I puffed my cheeks out.

"Come on let's go." Someone spoke up.

I turned around to see Aizawa walking into the dorms, "You're back?" I questioned.

He nodded slightly, "You want to celebrate, right?"

"Right."

He walked over to me, "Then come one, we're going to the school to have thanksgiving with the teachers." He tells me.

I jumped off the couch, "Seriously?!" My ears perked up.

"Seriously." He smiled a bit at me.

I ran over to hug him, my arms wrapping around him rather quick. I then let go and waved to him as I ran off.

"I'll get ready!" I called back to him.

I quickly ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I opened my closet and started at it for a good minute.

"What should I wear?..." I mumbled to myself.

I then reached into my closet, grabbing a wine colored sweater, some lightly ripped jeans and a pair of black boots.

I left my hair down, curling it slightly. I put on some more natural makeup and decided it was time to go.

"Okay Dad! I'm ready to leave!" I called out to him as I ran down the stairs.

Tigger was inside his sweater, "You sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and walked over to him, "Let's go."

~

We walked to the doors of the cafeteria, everyone else was already there.

"We're back." Aizawa pointed out.

Everyone looked over, they were all pitching in to help do something. That's when I seen All Might walk in with a turkey.

"Ah! Let me help you with that!" I told him, running over to him and taking the turkey.

"Thank you, (Y/N)!" All Might rubbed the back of his head.

I nodded before walking over to the table and setting the turkey in the designated spot.

"I'm so glad you could make it, (Y/N)!" Midnight ran over to me, hugging me tightly.

I hugged the woman back, "Thank you for inviting me. I had no idea you guys were planning this." I explained as they all began to gather around.

"Eraserhead told us that you don't normally celebrate Thanksgiving so we decided that we should pitch in." Power Loader tells me.

I wanted to cry just at the thought of that, "That's really amazing... thank you all so much." I smiled to them.

They were talking amongst themselves as I zoned out, I was staring at how much food there was.

"Lunch Rush?" I asked.