Side Story pt7!

Present Day
(A/N: We are now back on the official time line btw. I'll be switching P.O.V's as well.)

~

I heard my personal phone ring while I was sitting at my desk filling out some paperwork. I picked it up and it read (Y/N).

I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey Auntie!" She greeted me.

"Hello, (Y/N). What can I do for ya?" I asked her.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something..." She began.

I put my pen down and stood up, walking out into the hall to get more tea.

"Alright, What is it?" I questioned.

"How do you know if you love someone?"

I stopped in my tracks, I felt myself waver to the side a bit before I pressed my back to the wall.

"Every time you speak to them they make your world turn faster. You have an attraction to them that you can't control. You want to be there for them and you don't want them to get hurt, no matter what." I explained to her before walking down the hall again.

"My heart aches when I talk to this person... Is that normal?" She asked.

I laughed a bit, "Of course it is. Who is this person anyways, Is it that Bakugou boy?" I asked.

"W-WHAT?! I-I-I MEAN- PLEASE DON'T TELL DAD!!" (Y/N) whined over the phone.

I was laughing a lot more now, "Calm down. I won't tell him."

"Auntie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still love Dad?"

I paused for a bit, "Of course... You can't stop loving someone." I tell her.

"Why don't you try to be with him? I have a feeling he misses you as well." (Y/N) explained.

"Would you be okay with that?" I asked her.

"Of course! Two of my favorite people are in love. Why would I stop that?" She began to laugh.

I started to speak up until I heard something slam, I then heard explosions and my mind quickly traced back to Bakugou.

"Who are you talking to?! We have training!!" Bakugou roared from the other end of the phone.

"O-Oh! I forgot!" (Y/N) brushed off the topic.

"Go ahead and leave, (Y/N)." I tell her.

"Thank you Auntie!" She tells me.

"Why are you talking with Junsui?!" Bakugou began to yell even more.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO-" The phone clicked after (Y/N) began to yell back.

I let out a slight laugh then sighed, "Time to go to U.A."

I stood up, putting on a winter coat for the walk to the school.

~

"It's so great to have you back here, Junsui!" Principal Nezu was walking me around the new updated campus.

I was looking around as he spoke to me, "It's nice to see the school again." I responded.

"Is there any reason that you came back today?" He questioned me.

I looked down to the mouse like man before smiling, "I decided it was time to talk to Shota."

"Really? You two were quite the couple back in your high school years!" The principal smiled up at me.