My apologies...

Hey everyone... Author-San here.

I've been reading all your comments and seeing all the likes as well. It really means a lot to me to see you guys loving this story so much, I haven't forgot about it so please don't worry.

As of right now though... I'm in a kinda tough spot, emotionally. I know there's a lot going on in the world right now and it's stupid for me to feel this upset when others have it way worse, yet I can't help but cry.

I was diagnosed with depression around my freshman year of high school. Now that I'm a Junior, things have seemed to get better but... I'm just depressed once again and I'm not entirely sure why.

I-I know it's stupid to just put all of this into my story but everytime I try to talk to the people I considered close, they just push me away or don't seem to care that much. I don't know at this point.

There's like one person who really does care for me but I feel as if I'll worry her too much about my problems. Especially if I can't even explain why I'm so distraught.

The notice was actually because I decided to put this story on hiatus. Until I figure out not only what to do with the story but, myself as well.

I sincerely apologize and I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from.

I can't wait to write more of "Set Ablaze" for you all!...

I just need to fix myself first before I do that.

I love you all!~

With Love,
Author-San
a.k.a. Emily