Life So Far.

Chapter One

Two years earlier.

"Harry! How could you! You promised me that this wouldn't happen again! I hate you!"

I screamed at Harry while he just stood there next to the naked girl, who was frantically looking for her clothes. He sighed sadly and went to come near me. I took a big step back and held my hand up.

"Come near me, Styles and you will get a bloody nose!"

I warned him. That's when I saw the tears threatening to spill over his eyes. As the girl ran out of the room, I said the four words that I never pictured myself saying.

"I want a divorce." I said and a sob released itself from his mouth.

Present day.

The bubbles sparkled in the light as the warm water soothes my body. After a hard week, I needed a nice hot bath. Sydney and Darcy were at Harry's for the weekend. Ever since, we got a divorce, he would take the girls from Friday to the Monday. Sydney's school allowed her to leave early on the Friday and arrive late on the Monday, which was nice. I moved to Canada with the girls and into my adopted Sister, Paige's, house, which she was over the moon about. A knock at the bathroom door knocked me from my thoughts.

"Come in!" I shouted and Paige poked her head through the door.

"Phone for you, Pip." She said and I nodded and pulled the plug on my bath and turned to Paige.

"I will be right out, thanks." I told her and she nodded and shut the door behind her.

I grabbed the purple towel, hanging on the door and got out of the tub. I wrapped the purple towel in my hand around my body and secured it, then, I grabbed a white towel and wrapped my hair into it to stop it from dripping, then, I opened the bathroom door and walked down the hall, down the stairs and into the living room where the main phone was and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said and I, then, heard Harry's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hey, Piper. I just wanted to know if you wanted me to bring the rest of your clothes along with me when I drop the girls back?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Yeah, sure Haz... Urm, Harry. Drop round when you drop the girls to school. You remember the address, right?" I asked him over the phone.

"Yeah. See you, then, Piper." He told me and I smiled slightly.

"Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

As I placed the phone back down, Chloe decided to jump up on the sofa where I was sitting. I smiled at her as she started to lick my hand. I stroked her softly and got up and walked up the stairs with Chloe following me. I entered my room and walked over to my closet and Chloe sat on my bed and fell asleep. I pulled out my black skinny jeans, a purple top and a black cardigan. I put on the underwear that I had gotten out before going for a bath. Then, I got out my dark purple heels and walked into the bathroom across from my room. As I was brushing my teeth, Paige poked her head through the bathroom door (she has a habit of doing that).

"I'm off to work now, Pip. See you tonight." She said and I waved and I started on my hair.

It was 10:20am when I headed to work. It was a Saturday, but, I wanted to work. I was now working in a mental institution in Canada. When I told Elise that I was leaving, she understood and told me that my job was waiting for me if I wanted it, which was nice. I parked the car in Witching's Mental Ward and entered reception where I had to sign in. Amanda was at the reception desk and she smiled at me when I neared her.