Pregnancies. Who Needs Them? (Warning! Sexual Content!)

Chapter Forty One

One Month Later.

"AHHHHHH! Harry!" I moaned as he thrusted into me, the headboard hitting the wall with every thrust.

"I'm... Almost... There!" Harry strained back as he thrusted into me one last time.

I felt his hot load shoot into me as he collapsed next to me on the bed. I panted, then, sighed in content as my lower region was still throbbing. Harry turned to me and smiled before bending down to pick his jeans up from the floor. I frowned as he put them on and then, stood up.

"Where are you going, baby?" I asked him and he turned to me before sighing.

"To see Niall." He announced as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I groaned and flopped down on the bed at the thought of Niall and Phoebe. Okay, here's a little insight of what has happened between them. I convinced Phoebe to tell Niall about the baby and she did, but, she also mentioned that she didn't want the baby. They argued and she left and went back to Canada to stay with Paige. Niall is broken and so, is their marriage, but, she is still pregnant.

"How is he?" I asked Harry in which, he turned to me and frowned.

"He knocked up his Wife and she left him. She wasn't complaining when he was pounding into her, though, was she?!" Harry said and I gasped.

"Harry! It wasn't like that!" I told him and he scoffed and grabbed his phone before turning to me.

I glared at him as he spoke.

"Take care of my kid." He said, gesturing to my stomach as he walked out.

"I don't know! I might join Phoebe and abort it!" I shouted angrily after him in which, I heard the slam of the front door.

I sighed and flopped back into the bed. Today was a Saturday and the girls begged Mom to take them home with her when she came to visit. She was going to bring them back this afternoon. I looked at my phone, it had 14:45pm as the time. She said that she would bring them back around five (pm). So, I might as well go shopping for something to eat for dinner.

"That it £49.21, please." She lady said and I worked my card before taking the items.

I decided that I was gonna make a curry for all of us. As I put the bags into the boot, my phone started to ring. I groaned and hurried to find it before answering it.

"Hey, Harry." I said.

"Hey, Piper. I won't be home for dinner today." He said and I sighed in frustration.

"But, I just bought the ingredients." I told him and he sighed.

"But, Niall needs me right now!" He barked and I scoffed.

"Fine! Go and spent time with your band mate more, than, your kids and pregnant Wife!" I shouted and hung up.

I slammed the boot shut and hurried into other car as my phone rang again. I muffled a scream before answering.

"Hello?" I said and my Mom's voice was heard over the speaker.

"Hey, sweetie. The girls wanted to know if they could stay another night as they wanted to go to a funfair opening tonight." She said and I sighed as I looked at the bags in the back.

"Yeah, I guess." I said and hung up before throwing my phone onto the back seat and driving away quickly.

As I was driving 50 (mph) on a 30 (mph) road, a car swerved into my lane, making me sharply turn the steering wheel and my car to smack into a tree. My airbag did not come out, making my whole body slam very hard against the wheel. Blackness surrounded me as voices came nearer to me.