Daughters Part One.

Chapter Forty Four

One Week Later.

"I have no idea that he was that skinny. I mean, you see him model clothes for men's fashion magazines and his weight looked good. Well, until that picture of him putting on a shirt leaked, you could actually see his ribs!" I spoke as Gemma sat beside me, agreeing with what I was saying.

We were talking about a male model, who looked more weighty, then, he actually is. It had been a painful week as they poked me with needles and pressed on my stomach a lot. Harry was back at the house getting me clothes because today, I am going home! The girls have been staying with Mom since I have been in hospital, I can't wait to see them.

"I know! When I saw that leaked picture, I thought about how the hell we didn't notice that about him before?" Gemma said and I nodded at her.

"He must have worn something under the clothes that he modeled to make him more weighty." I said and she giggled, but, nodded.

Just, then, Harry walked through the door, holding a bag. He placed the bag on my bed and gave me a peck on the lips and Gemma a peck on the cheek.

"Right, babe. Go and get dressed while I sign your discharge papers." Harry said and left the room.

I took the bag from the bed and left the room and walked down the hall to the bathroom to change. I opened the bag and pulled out a pair of black jogging bottoms with emoji's '100' scattered all over the joggers. I also pulled out a cream sweater with 'dream' written on it after I pulled on the joggers. I also pulled out a white strap tank top to go under the sweater. After putting them on, I pulled out a black and white cardigan. I put on a pair of black Converse that were also in the bag before pulling out a toothpaste and toothbrush that Harry had placed in the bag as well. After brushing my teeth, I searched the bag for some makeup. Fortunately, inside the bag was my makeup bag. I mentally thanked him and began finishing getting ready.

"Babe? Are you okay? Are you done yet?" I heard Harry say from outside the bathroom.

I opened the door, grabbing the bag on my way and outside was Harry, Gemma and a lady, who pushed past me and into the bathroom. I glared at her as Harry took the bag from my hand.

"Thanks, babe." I said and gave him a kiss on his check.

"Let's go." He said and grabbed my hand before walking down the hall with Gemma following behind us.

"Mummy!" Sydney shouted as she ran down the stairs in a pink day dress and only white socks.

I hugged her tightly as Darcy came running through the living room in a purple sun dress and white socks that matched Sydney's and her black shoes. She must have been in the garden. She hugged me tightly and I returned the favour.

"We missed you, Mummy!" Darcy said as I pulled away from our hug.

"I missed you, too, my babies. Why don't you grab your things and we will go to McDonalds for lunch, then, to Toys 'R' Us?" I asked them and they jumped up and down before running upstairs.

I turned to Harry, who looked concerned as Mom and Louis came down the stairs. They both pulled me into a hug and I looked at Harry.

"What's wrong, Haz?" I asked him as I pulled away from the hug.

"Are you sure that you're ready to go out?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm very sure. It's time that we moved on. I want you guys to come with us, too." I said to Lou and Mom.

She looked at me with a guilty face.

"I can't, baby. I need to get back to the kids." She said and I nodded.

"It's fine, Mom. Lou? You, me, Harry, El and the kids?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

"I'll give her a ring." He said as he left the room.

I turned to Mom, who was putting on her coat.

"Bye, Mom. I love you." I told her as I wrapped her in a hug. "Thank you for taking care of the girls." I said.

She smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving.

"Okay! El is on her way over with Leo." Louis said as he walked back into the room.

I nodded before sighing contently.

Here, guys! Thanks very much for you choosing to read my book.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!