Kiss Me! (Warning! Dirty Scene!)

Chapter Eight

That Night.

"Okay, girls, why don't both go into your room and get your pajamas on and Mummy and I will come and tuck you in, in a little while, okay?" Harry said to Sydney and Darcy.

They nodded and ran up the stairs to their room in Paige's house. I was in the kitchen, washing up the lunch things and I heard Harry walk into the kitchen. I could smell his cologne as he grabbed the towel and began to dry the things that I put onto the drainer. I really have the strangest erg to kiss him. I turned to face Harry and saw that he was already looking at me. I moved a little closer to him and breathed in.

"Kiss me!" I demanded and he pressed his lips to mine and lifted me up on the counter top and I pulled him closer till we heard a little voice.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Sydney's voice made us pull away from each other and Harry pressed a kiss to my check before jogging up the stairs to Sydney's call.

I smiled to myself and went upstairs to my room and Harry appeared in the door way a few minutes later. I turned to him and smiled.

"The girls are asleep." He said and I smirked.

I, then, walked over to the door and pulled him inside by the collar of his shirt and shut the door.

(Dirty scene)

I kissed him on the lips and he responded by pushing his tongue into my mouth and I pulled him over to my bed and pushed him down on it.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I pulled off his shirt.

I nodded and he continued to kiss me. He reached for my top and pulled it over my head and dropped it to the floor where his shirt was. I reached for the belt on his jeans and pulled it open, then, I popped open the button on his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. He pulled away from our kiss to pushed his jeans fully off. He, then, pulled off my pants, then, went back to kissing me. I pushed him over and straddled his lap and then, reached around and opened the clasp of my bra and tossed it to the ground before removing Harry's boxers. I gasped as I looked down at his man hood.

"Damn, Haz, you've gotten bigger!" I gasped and he chuckled.

We moved under the covers and Harry went down out of sight and I felt my underwear being taken off and my clit being kissed and I gasped and grabbed on to Harry's curls as he came back up. He reached down and got out his wallet from his jeans and pulled out a condom and I raised my eyebrow.

"Safety first, right?" He said and I giggled as he rolled it on his length.

He positioned himself at my entrance and looked up at me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

He pushed in, stretching me and I gasped and moaned. He rocked in to me and moaned loudly.

"God, Haz. Right there, baby!" I moaned and he gave me a hard thrust.

He continued to rock into me for about fifteen minutes before his trusts became sloppy and he cummed into his condom and I cummed right after. He collapsed beside me and pulled me to his side.

"I love you." He told me and I smiled.

"I love you, too." I said.

Hey, guys! What do you think? Thanks for the reads and votes.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!