The Vowel Renewal Part Two. (Final Part) (Warning! Sex Scene)

Chapter Thirty

1:01pm.

"Okay, please be seated ladies and gentlemen." The vicar said and everyone sat down. "Okay, we are gathered here today to celebrate the remarriage of Piper Halliwell and Harry Edward Styles." The vicar told us.

Louis walked up to us and gave the vicar the rings and sat back down. The vicar smiled as he took the rings and looked back to us.

"Piper Halliwell? Face me please." The vicar said and I faced him. "Repeat after me. I, Piper Halliwell, take the, Harry Edward Styles to once again be my lawfully wedded Husband." The vicar said for me to repeat.

"I, Piper Halliwell, take the, Harry Edward Styles to once again be my lawfully wedding Husband." I said and gripped Harry's hand tighter to which, he smiled.

"To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health, from this day forward. Till death do us part." The vicar said and I inhaled as the tears filled my eyes.

"To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health, from this day forward. Till death do us part." I replied and Harry smiled.

I, then, placed the ring on Harry's finger and spoke.

"With this ring, I thee wed." I told him and he grinned.

"Now, Mr Styles, repeat after me." The vicar told Harry and he recited what I had just said.

"Haha! Harry, stop!" I giggled as he twirled me around while laughing.

I looked to Sydney and Darcy as they danced with Louis. I smiled and put my hands on Harry's shoulders as I leaned up to his ear.

"Let's have another baby." I whispered in his ear and he pulled back with a red face, then, showed his gorgeous dimples.

"Let's do it. I'll get Mum to look after the girls and we can go to the hotel room that we booked." He said and I nodded as he walked away.

I know that we agreed on having another baby when Sydney was four and Darcy was three, but, this was something that we both wanted.

Warning! Sex Scene!

I gasped as he thrusted into me and he groaned.

"Ooooh! Harry!" I screamed as his thrusts got harder and faster.

The headboard banged against the wall as he thrusted. I groaned and he moaned.

"Oh, baby!" He whimpered as his pounds got softer and he looked me in the eyes.

His head was sweaty and his hair stuck to his neck as he spoke.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. I can pull out now." He warned me and I shook my head.

"Cum, Haz!" I shouted as we both came and he collapsed next to me.

Here, guys! Thank you sooo much for the recent votes for this story and my other stories.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!