Harry.

Chapter Two

Monday.

I awoke to the blinding sunlight seeping through my teal coloured curtains. I groaned and turned around to be met by my phone lighting up while playing my alarms tone, meaning that it was time to get up. I reached my hand out and switched it off before checking the time. Eight thirty (am) was the time displayed on my phone. I sighed and got up from my bed before walking out of my room and into the main house bathroom where Paige was, brushing her teeth.

"Morning, Pip." She greeted.

"Morning, Paige." I said while reaching for two towels.

I smiled at her through the mirror before retreating back to my own bathroom where I took a shower instead of a bath. After my shower, I got dressed in navy blue skinny jeans, a pink hoodie and my tan boots. I pulled my damp hair into a high pony tail and brushed my teeth before adding natural make up to complete my look. The door bell rung as I was halfway down the stairs. I checked the living room clock to see that it was 9:46am. That, probably, was Harry. I opened the front door to find a smartly dressed Harry, holding a brown cardboard box in his hands. I haven't seen Harry for about four months.

"Harry." I said. He smiled.

"Hey, here is your stuff." He said and handed the box to me. "I kinda didn't use the toilet before I left... Can I?" He asked and I stepped aside.

"Sure. Straight upstairs, take a right, last door." I said and he thanked me.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen with my things and placed them onto the kitchen counter. A few minutes later, I walked upstairs when I didn't see Harry come down and wondered down the hallway to my room because the door was open and I closed it. Harry was standing by my bed with the photo frame that held our wedding day picture in his hands.

"What are you doing up here?" I asked him and he turned, sharply.

"I... I, urm... I don't know really." He said and I scoffed.

"You had the damn picture in your hands, Harry!" I told him and he lowered his head.

I knew that this was a bad idea having him come here. I left the room and jogged downstairs to the front door, which I opened.

"Please leave. You can pick the girls up from school on Friday." I told him.

I opened his mouth to speak, but, closed it again. He walked through the door, then, turned.

"I love you." He said and headed for his car.

I closed the door and slid down it, tears leaking from my eyes and onto my jeans. I groaned in confusion. I love Harry, but, he has hurt me twice, even though, he had promised me that he wouldn't do that again. I lifted myself up and grabbed my bag before leaving the house and getting in my car. I drove west to Prue's house. I parked my car in her driveway and got out. Her Great Dane, Rox, came running out, barking. When he saw me, he jumped on me and I stumbled back, but, hugged him. I giggled when Prue came out of the house after him and laughed when she saw that it was me that he was smothering.

"ROX! In!" She called and he ran inside.

"Hey, Prue." I said and hugged her. "I need to talk to you."I said and she nodded.

•        

Hey, guys! This is the second chapter! I hope that you like the sequel so far and what do you think will happen with Harry and Piper?

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!