First Normal Day In A While.

Chapter Twenty

I groaned as I opened my eyes, the sun not making it's appearance because of the closed curtains. I sat up and looked over to Harry. He was fast asleep with his arm across my stomach. He was laying on his back and I looked at Darcy's name that was tattooed on his left shoulder. I smiled as he groaned, then, turned on his back and opened one eye. He smirked when he saw me staring at him. I reached forward and poked his dimple that appeared and smiled. I, then, retracted my hand and flopped back down and frowned. Harry frowned and wrapped his arm around my stomach and pulled me closer to him.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked and I smiled.

I turned to him and put my ear out. I, then, looked at him to see him frowning.

"Do you hear that?" I asked him and he frowned.

He looked around, straining to hear any little sound. He turned to me when he didn't hear anything.

"What? I don't hear anything?" He said and I giggled.

"Exactly." I smiled and he chuckled. "I think that you should pinch me because, unless I'm dreaming, this is the first real normal day that we have had in a while." I told him and he nodded while pulling me closer to him.

Today was a Saturday and we had nothing to do. Phoebe and Niall were in Canada, visiting Paige. Liam and Sophia were out on a date today and El and Louis had really nothing to do. Paige dropped off Chloe last night before she left to go back home after Prue's funeral. That's when Niall and Pheebs went with her. I turned to Harry to find him scrolling through Twitter. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he leaned down and kissed my head.

"What should we do today, handsome?" I asked him and he smiled and put his phone down.

"Well, we could get the girls up, go get an early lunch, then, phone up Lou and Eleanor and see if they wanna grab dinner. I'll book a table." Harry said and I nodded.

"Well, I'll go and wake Sydney, you grab Darcy and meet me in Sydney's room and we'll switch girls." I said and Harry laughed.

"You just don't like waking Darcy because she's a pain to get up like I am." He said and I sighed and got up.

I walked over to our curtains and pulled them back, Harry was making the bed. I walked out of our room and down the hall to Sydney's room. I saw her laying on her back with her body wrapped in her duvet. I smiled and walked over to her and gently shook her. She tiredly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Mummy?" She asked and I sighed.

"We are going to go to lunch. You want Nando's?" I asked her and she nodded and jumped up.

I smiled as Harry walked in with Darcy and placed her on the ground. I turned to Harry.

"Put Sydney in that outfit that matches Darcy's. Oh and for lunch, we will go Nando's." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Right, Darcy, let's get you ready." I said as Harry and Sydney left the room.

I walked over to Darcy's wardrobe and opened the doors. I pulled out her denim blue jeans, her pink bunny top, her pink and black Doc Martins and her pink beanie. I, then, went over to her coat rack and pulled out her pink coat. I started to get her dressed in her outfit.

"Done yet?" Harry asked once I had finished dressing Darcy.

I turned and nodded at him and smiled at Darcy and Sydney's matching outfits.

"Let's go and get ready, Haz, girls? Why don't you go downstairs and watch TV while Daddy and I get dressed, okay?" I said and they nodded and ran off.

Harry and I walked into our room and closed the door. I smiled as I walked over to our wardrobe. Harry sat down on our bed and sighed.

"Can you pick me out an outfit, please, babe?" He asked and I smiled and nodded.

I looked through Harry's expensive clothes and finally pulled out his black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, his royal blue jumper and his tan boots. I turned and handed them to him, he smiled at my choice and kissed me, lovingly, on the lips and started to get dressed. I looked through my clothes and finally pulled out black leggings, my white fleece jumper and my black heels. I turned to Harry to see him just putting his boots on and I started to get dressed.

"Table for four, please." I told the lady and she led us to a four seated table in the back.

"Thanks." Harry said as she left.

I sat on the chair at the head of the table. Sydney sat to my left and Darcy to my right. Harry sat facing me at the other head of the table.

"Okay, I'm gonna order, babe. What do you want?" Harry asked and I thought.

"I want a quarter breast chicken, plain, plain chips and my usual cheese  and a coke, please. Get Sydney a plain chicken and her peri peri chips and a water and get Darcy her spicy chicken, plain chips and a water." I told him as I pulled out my card.

He looked at it, then, walked away. I sighed angrily and put it back in my purse. My phone rang and I frowned and pulled it out. Elise's name came up and I answered it.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hey, Piper, it's Elise. I just wanted to ask if you want to come back to work on Monday?" She asked and I sighed happily.

Well, Sydney starts preschool on Monday and Darcy can be looked after by Harry since he doesn't start work for another month.

"Sure, that's fine." I said and she sighed.

"Thank God." I heard her say and I giggled.

"See you then." I heard and hung up as Harry came back with our drinks.

I thanked him before placing my phone back in my pocket.

"Guess what, baby?" I asked him and he shrugged. " I start work again on Monday!" I said and his eyes lite up.

"Yay!" He said and I smiled.

4:00pm.

"So, where are we gonna go for dinner?" Lou asked as we sit in the living room, watching TV.

"I don't know, Lou, I know that Sydney, Darcy, Harry, you, me and El like Indian food. What about Leo?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"The funny thing is, when me and El went to dinner last Friday at this Indian restraint, Leo ate some papadoms and rice. That will fill him up, trust me." He said and I nodded.

Harry and El appeared a few minutes later and Harry handed me a cup of tea and El handed Lou a cup.

"Thanks, babe. We have decided to go to an Indian restraint tonight. Leo sits in a high chair, so, book a table for six." I told him and he nodded and grabbed the house phone before walking out of the room.

The girls were sitting on the floor, doing a puzzle. I smiled as Sydney handed Darcy a puzzle piece to put in the missing slot.

"Hey, guys! Dinner is set for five thirty (pm) and we all are going to dress nice." Harry said and we nodded.

I have just the dress!

Here, guys! Thank you for all of your support with this story.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!