Not Just One Turner Part Three. (Teaser) (Final Part)

Chapter Twenty Six

"Why did you kill her?" I glared at him and he turned to me, his eyes looked to the photo that was in my hands.

"A year before her first child came into the picture, we were together. We actually planned a baby and marriage until she met Parker. Then... Then, she didn't want anything to do with me, so, I killed her and that's when I veiled to kill every last Turner." He said.

I looked to the door as he turned his back, I jumped up.

"Well, not me!" I shouted and bolted for the door.

Harry's POV.

"Okay! I want the entire area surrounded and a squat team ready to shoot!" The head officer demanded as everyone got to work.

I stood with Phoebe, next to the officer in charge as he pulled out a phone. He dialled a number and held it to his ear.

"Hello! Mr Newton? This officer Gemini. Surrender the girl and come out with yours hands up!" He demanded over the phone. "No! Wait- shit!" He screamed as the threw the phone to the side.

He put his walkie talkie to his mouth before speaking.

"This is officer Gemini, do you have a clear shot? Over!" He said and the man on the other end of the walkie talkie responded.

"Negative. Over." He said and I sighed in frustration.

Piper's POV.

"Seems as if you're gonna get saved." He smirked as he twisted my arm even further back.

"They'll shoot you!" I cried out and he laughed.

"Not today." He said and forced me up the stairs.

I was a mess, I had a cut and bruised lip, busted nose, dried blood smeared from my nose to my cheek. I had cuts and bruises everywhere, not to mention a broken arm and I was all dirty. He pushed me against the front door and whispered in my ear.

"See you soon, darling." He grinned and ran out through the back door.

I opened the front door then collapsed on the floor as blackness surrounded me.

I groaned as my eyes tried to adjust to the blinding light. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I heard a beeping and smelled that disgusting hospital smell. All I could see was white. I saw a red button and reached for it, but, screamed out in pain as it felt like my arm was being ripped off. What the hell happened?! The door opened and two nurses rushed in and smiled when they saw me awake.

"Miss Turner! How are you feeling?" One of them asked and I tried to speak, but, couldn't, my throat hurt.

The other poured me a cup of water and helped me drink it. After swallowing, I tried again.

"My arm hurts." I complained in a very raspy voice.

"You've been out for two days, Miss Turner." A doctor said as he entered the room.

"Two days?!" I exclaimed as my eyes widened.

Here, guys! Thank you all for the recent votes!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!