The Funeral.

Chapter Nineteen

One Week Later.

I got out my black tulle dress that reached knee length. Prue once told me that she liked this dress, so, I'll wear it today. I, then, dived around in my closet until I found my black heels. I, then, walked over to my underwear draw and pulled out my black bra and underwear. I also pulled out my black see through tights and decided to get ready.

The funeral was at 1:00pm. We wasn't going to have a wake as Prue didn't like the idea of them. I smiled as I took in my appearance.

"Beautiful." I heard and turned to find Harry standing by the door way wearing a black suit with a white shirt, the first few buttons were undone and he held his black tie in his hand.

I turned back around and smiled as he came up behind me in the full length mirror.

"Thanks, babe." I told him and he smiled.

I turned and took the tie from his hands before buttoning up his shirt buttons and then, doing up his tie for him. When I finished, he pressed me lips to mine. I giggled for the first time in a week when I saw my pink lipstick on his lips. I reached my thumb up and wiped it off.

"Let's get the girls ready. I'll dress Sydney, you dress Darcy, Darcy's clothes are hanging on her wardrobe." I told him and he nodded and kissed me before leaving the room.

1:01pm.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to bid farewell to Prudence Turner Halliwell." The priest said as the tears welded in my eyes.

Phoebe's hand was grasped tightly in mind and Paige's in hers.

"In the name of the God, our merciful Father. Keep us in life and death in your love. And with your grace, lead us to your Kingdom." He recited.

"We commend your body to the ground. Ashes to ashes, spirit to spirit and dust to dust. For you await a new destiny." The priest finished and Phoebe's body hugged mine as she sobbed.

Tears fell from my eyes as Harry and Lou came to comfort us. I, then, broke apart from the group hug and saw Darcy asleep in Mom's arms and Sydney looking down at Prue's grave. I sobbed and I walked over to her and picked her up. She sobbed into my neck as she clung to me.

3:00pm.

"Baby girl? Do you want something to eat? Ice cream?" I asked her as she sat at the dining table.

She shook her head as Harry came down from putting Darcy down for her nap. I sighed and got down to her level.

"Sydney, look at me." I told her and her watery green eyes landed on mine.

"You know how Aunty Paige always told you that everything happens for a reason?" I asked and she nodded. "Well, this happened for a reason. Aunty Prue went to see her Mummy. She is gonna stay there now, she needs her Mummy like you and Darcy need me. And she is looking down at you right now and saying 'Dang, Sydney, if my Mummy offered me ice cream, I would jump to the chance'." I said and she giggled.

"Okay, Mummy. So, Aunty Prue is staying with her Mummy, now?" She asked and I nodded.

"Now, do you want some ice cream?" I asked her and she nodded happily and skipped into the living room.

I sighed and stood up. Harry smiled and hugged me.

"You are the most amazing girl a guy could ask for." He said and I smiled.

"You know it." I smirked.

Here, guys! Thank you all for the reads and votes.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!