Birthday Time! (Filler Chapter)

Chapter Twelve

A Few Months Later.

"Mummy! Daddy! Wake up! It's my birthday!" We heard Sydney shout as she jumped up and down on Harry and I's bed.

I groaned, but, smiled as I opened my eyes to see Sydney, trying to wake up Harry by smacking his back as he was laying on his stomach.

"Daddy! Wake up now! It's my birthday!" She shouted at Harry as he smirked at me from the corner of his half open eye.

"Did someone say something?" He smirked as he turned over, making Sydney giggle out loud.

"Daddy! Stop messing. I'm three today!" She said and Harry smiled and gave her a big hug.

Opening Presents.

"This one is from Uncle Louis, Cousin Leo and Aunt Eleanor." I told her as I handed Sydney the present.

She smiled and ripped open the present to find a few Barbie DVD's, a top personalised with her name and a Barbie dream car. She squealed and jumped up to hug Lou and El.

"Thank you!" She screamed and they laughed at her enthusiasm.

"This one is from Grandma and your other Aunts and Uncle." I told her and she nodded and ripped open the paper.

Inside was a set of Barbie pajamas (she really likes Barbie). She also had some money and Barbie dolls. She thanked Johanna and everyone, who had given her the present before going to the next one.

"This one is from Aunt Phoebe and Uncle Niall." I said and she smiled and ripped it open.

Inside was a £100 Toys 'r' Us gift card. She squealed and hugged them in thank you and continued opening her other presents.

After opening all of her presents, me and Harry took her upstairs to our present to her. Since we moved back home with Harry, the girls have been staying in normal rooms, but, for Sydney's birthday, we have created her a room of her dreams and we are doing the same for Darcy's birthday.

We opened the door and she gasped at the Barbie themed room. It had everything Barbie and pink. She had tears in her eyes as she hugged us.

"Thank you, Mummy and Daddy!" She said and we smiled.

That Night.

We snuck into Sydney's room after everyone had gone to see Darcy there with her. Darcy handed her a tissue paper wrapped (poorly) parcel. Sydney took it and ripped it open and inside was a drawing of me, Harry, Sydney and Darcy. The tears streamed down my face as they hugged.

Our girls were priceless!

Here, guys! All for you, thanks for the reads and votes.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!