The Vowel Renewal Part One.

Chapter Twenty Nine

One Month Later.

"So, I just wanted to invite the boys, El, Pheebs, Sophia, Leo, our girls, Mom, Perrie, your Mom and Dad, Step-Dad and Gemma." I told Harry as we sit in the living room.

Tomorrow afternoon was our vowel renewal. The girls were staying with Anne until tomorrow. My Mom's Daughter's were not coming. I don't get on well with my Dad, so, he is not coming.

"Yeah, I know, babe." Harry told me as he flicked through channels.

I looked to him and smiled. I cannot wait to be Mrs Styles again. I snuggled up to Harry and smiled. He settled on Friends Season 10 and snuggled into me as well.

"I'm gonna order a pizza, babe, okay?" Harry said and I nodded.

"Cheese and tomato-"

"With cheese crust, a coke and side salad." Harry said, cutting me off.

I smiled and giggled as he left the room with the house phone. Me and Harry were talking last well about having another kid when Sydney is four and Darcy's three.

"Pizza is ordered." Harry said and entered the room.

"Okay, Haz. Can I ask you something?" I asked him once he sat down.

"Sure you can, baby." He sat and I nodded.

"Was you serious when you said that you wanted another child?" I asked him and he looked at me seriously.

"Yeah." He said and I nodded.

Beep, beep, beep-

I groaned as I turned off the alarm clock. I looked to the time and screamed. Harry gasped and fell out of bed, taking the duvet with him. I dropped my jaw at him laying on the floor, rubbing his area.

"Baby! I'm so sorry. I screamed like that because it's eleven o clock (am) and we need to be at the church in two hours." I told him and his eyes widened.

"We need to get ready!" He said and I nodded and we rushed around, getting everything ready.

I walked into the bathroom in my dress and pulled out my make up bag. I pulled out my silver, white eye shadow and started to apply it. After I did that, I applied four coats of mascara, then, pulled out nude coloured blusher and nude lipstick and applied them.

Harry had left twenty minutes ago to get to the church. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and turned to see El and Phoebe. I smiled at them as I reached for my veil. Phoebe rushed over to me grabbed the veil from my hand.

"I'll do that, sweetie." Phoebe told me and I nodded as El reapplied my lipstick for me.

"We need to go, it's twelve twenty five (am)." El said and I nodded.

"Let's do this thing." I said and picked up the end of my dress and walked out of the bathroom.

Here, guys! Thank you for the recent followers i have gained. I also want to thank my readers for reading and voting.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!