A Son?

Chapter Forty Seven

I smiled as I sat in my destinated seat on the plane with Chloe sat by my feet. Since I found out yesterday that I was still pregnant, I phoned Louis and asked him where they were because I had a surprise for them. I made him swear not to tell anyone that I was coming, he promised anyway. I was sitting next to an old man in a black suit, white shirt, black tie and shoes.

"Passengers, please, fasten your seatbelts. We will be arriving in L.A, America in twenty minutes, thank you." The flight attendant announced and I smiled as I fasten my seat and grabbed ahold of Chloe's collar.

I pulled my phone out of my carry on and dialled Louis's number.

"Hello?" Louis answered on the forth ring.

"Hey, Lou, it's me. I'll be at the airport in twenty." I told him as Chloe sat up.

"Oh, okay! I will meet you there." He said and hung up.

I sighed contently as I waited for the plane to land.

I walked through to the main entrance of the airport after getting my bag. I spotted Louis's car, surrounded by paps and fans. I pushed my way through and dumped my suitcase and Chloe into the back before pushing my way up front. Louis smiled when he saw me get in.

"Hey, Sis." He said as he drove away, leaving everyone behind.

"Right, well, to the news that I was going to tell everyone." I spoke.

The girls were thrilled to see me, so, was Harry and the boys. Everyone nodded as I spoke.

"Right, you know when they told me that I had lost the baby?" I asked and everyone nodded, confused. "Yeah, well it turns out that the baby that I lost was hiding another." I said and everyone gasped, but, Harry just looked confused. "We would've had twin boys, but, the oldest died, so, that's left the youngest, which is so tiny. That's why I'm not showing." I explained as I pulled out the scan photo and showed it to Harry.

He cried as he looked at it and the boys were just shocked.

"I'm gonna have a Son?" He said and I nodded and he jumped up and hugged me tightly. "A Son!" He cried and I smiled and nodded.

Sydney and Darcy were smiling.

"Does that mean that we are gonna have a Brother, Mummy?" Sydney asked and everyone nodded, which made them giggle.

"Can we talk, baby?" Harry asked and I nodded before he took my hand and pulled me up.

"Really? Can't you get out of it?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

Harry told me that he will be in California the week of my due date and won't be able to be there for his Son's birth. I should probably also tell you that I have took a break from work for a few years as Harry thought it would be good for me.

"Why don't you stay with me on tour and have the baby in California?" He suggested and I thought for a moment.

Here, guys!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!