Phoebe. (Filler Chapter)

Chapter Forty Three

Everyone stared at me as I forced myself up from the bed and walked over to Phoebe.

"Can you guys give us a minute, please?" I asked them and they continued staring at me for a few seconds before leaving.

I sighed and walked back over to the bed, sighing in relief when my back hit the soft pillow.

"I heard about the baby." Phoebe said as she came to sit beside me on the bed.

I nodded as I looked down at my stomach. Phoebe's stomach was out now.

"How far along are you?" I asked her and she stared at me before speaking.

"Five months." She answered and I nodded once again.

"How are you?" She asked me and I looked down at my hands.

"Some days are better." I told her and she nodded before taking my hands in hers.

I looked up at her as she looks into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Piper." She said and I completely broke down, hugging her so tight that I could hear her heartbeat.

Harry's POV.

I sigh as I look at Piper crying while clutching Phoebe. I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me turn around to be met by Louis. He smiled at me as he handed me a steaming cup of tea.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded as he stared in at Phoebe and Piper.

"How is she gonna get through this?" I asked Louis and he turned to look at me.

"How are you BOTH gonna get through this?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Are the girls okay at your Mum's?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, they're fine. Hey! Here comes Piper's doctor." Louis said and I turned to see Piper's doctor walking down the hall to us.

"Harry. Louis." He greeted and we nodded. "I have gone over Piper's notes and her condition. By the looks of things... She can go home in about a week." He said and I smiled for the first time since we lost the baby.

"Thank you, doctor." I said and he nodded and walked away.

I sighed as we made our way back into Piper's room where her and Phoebe were now sitting on the bed, talking. I walked over to them and sat behind Piper as Louis left the room. I hugged Piper as she looked at me.

"What's wrong, babe?" She asked me and I smiled at her.

"You can come home in a week!" I told her and she smiled and hugged me. 

Here, guys! Thank you for the recent followers I have gained. Also, thanks for your support in this story and my others.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!