I Spoke Too Soon!

Chapter Twenty One

5:00pm.

"Okay, girls! We need to go, we don't wanna be late!" I heard Harry shout from the bottom of the stairs.

I peaked my head out of Darcy's room to call out to Harry, who was waiting for us with Lou.

"Okay, Haz! Give us a few minutes!" I called out to him.

I heard him groan, then, mumble some 'things' to Louis. I giggled to myself and looked back into the room where Darcy was, trying to put her jacket on. I smiled and went over to help her. I was dressed in a purple, reddish dress that reached my knees and puffed out. I wore high heels that matches my dress and a white blazer. Darcy wore a white and pink dress with white glittery studs and a pink jacket. I think that we look alright.

"Knock, knock!" I heard and I turned to see El and Sydney standing in the door way.

Sydney wore a red dress that reached her knees, little heeled shoes and a red jacket. El wore the same dress as me but in black with a purple, reddish jacket and black heels. I think we all looked gorgeous.

"Girls, come on!" We heard and I took Sydney and Darcy's hand as El was already walking down the stairs.

We followed after her and I saw Harry at the bottom of the stairs. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt, a black suit jacket and a black bow tie. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"You look beautiful." Harry complimented and I smiled.

"And you look very handsome." I said and he chuckled as Lou came into my view.

He wore black pants, a white shirt and a normal jacket.

"Nice outfit." I told him. He smirked at me.

"Right back at you, Sis!" He exclaimed and I giggled.

I looked to the living room clock to see it was 17:06pm. We needed to get going.

"Let's go, guys!" I said and we pilled out of the house and into the two cars.

Mom was dropping of Leo at the restaurant, then, she had work. Weird time of the day for work, but, oh well.

5:31pm.

"Okay, here is your table, guys! I will bring a high chair over to you for the little one and some menu's. Give me a few minutes." The waitress said, then, she left us to get settled.

"How is work, Piper?" I heard Lou ask and I looked up at him.

"Well, I don't start work till Monday, but, when I start it should be great." I told him and he nodded.

"When do you boys start recording again?" El asked Harry and Lou and they thought for a second.

"I think a few weeks or months." Harry chuckled and Lou smirked.

Just, then, the waitress came over, carrying a high chair and about six menu's. She sat down the high chair and the menu's on the table. She kept looking at Harry, who was now looking down at his menu. I grew frustrated at her and groaned.

"Thank you, bye!" I said and she glared at me, then, walked away.

I sighed, then, looked down at my menu. A few minutes later, the same waitress came over to our table. I growled and Harry looked over at me.

"Hey, are you ready to order?" She asked and I glared at her as Louis began talking.

"Okay, I'll have a chicken cry with white rice. Two papadoms, one spicy nan bread and a lemonade, please. This one will have four papadoms, some white rice and a water please." He said and the blonde bimbo write down the order.

"I'll have a chicken curry with vegetable rice, one papadom. Two plain nan breads and a diet coke, please." Eleanor said and then, she turned to Harry.

"Okay, urm, I'll have a chicken tikka marsala with white rice. A plain nan bread, mango chutney and a coke, please. This one will have a plain curry with white rice and a water. This one with have a a spicy nan bread, some white rice and a water." Harry said and he looked at me.

"I'll have a korma, white rice, three papadoms and a coke, please, thanks." I said and she rolled her eyes and left.

So much for a normal day. I spoke too soon.

Here guys! Thank you for the recent followers I have received and the reads and votes.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!