Dinner Time!

Chapter Forty

The Next Day.

9:00am.

"Okay, babe, I will see you at four (pm) with the boys and Paul." Harry told me as he kissed my cheek and picked up his car keys.

I stopped cutting up the carrots and turned to him.

"Okay, babe. I still can't believe that you have to work on a Saturday!" I told Harry and he turned to me in sympathy and blew a kiss to me before walking out of the kitchen.

I continued cutting up the carrots as Harry left the house. After cutting the carrots up, I walked over to the cupboard on the right and pulled out a medium sized saucepan for the carrots. I placed the carrots in the saucepan with some water and placed it on one of the hobs before beginning to chop up some potatos.

"Mummy! Can I have a chocolate bar?" Sydney asked as she ran into the kitchen to me.

I stopped cutting the potatos and turned to Sydney. I nodded to her and she happily skipped over to fridge. She was wearing her grey fur onesie. She closed the fridge with a packet of chocolate buttons in her hand as I continued the chop up the rest of the potatoes.

"Thank you, Mummy!" Sydney said as she left the kitchen and went back upstairs.

I finished chopping the potatos and placed them in another medium sized saucepan. I took out a bag of peas from the freezer and poured half into another saucepan as I heard the house phone ring. I wiped my hands on a tea towel before going to answer it.

"Hello?" I said once I answered the phone.

"Hey, Piper, it's Mum. What time do you want us at yours by?" She asked and I thought for a second before answering.

"Can you get here for four (pm)?" I asked her as that was the time that everyone else was getting here by.

"Yeah. I will see you, then, sweetie." She answered back and I mentally nodded.

"Okay, Mom, bye." I said and hung up before putting the phone down.

I walked upstairs and down the hall into Sydney's room where she was, watching Barbie as Rapunzel. I smiled, then, walked across to Darcy's room. She was still in bed, sleeping. I frowned and walked closer to her and felt her head. I was hot. I pulled the covers off of her body and opened her window. I left her room afterwards and went back downstairs and into the kitchen to finish preparing the dinner.

Three Hours Later.

It was a few minutes past twelve (am) and the chicken was in the oven and the vegetables were on as well. I had made a bacon sandwhich for Sydney with an orange juice and a salad sandwhich for Darcy with an apple juice. I placed them on the table and called for the girls.

"Girls! Lunch!" I called out and a few minutes later, Sydney came down the stairs.

I frowned as she sat down and began eating.

"Thank you, Mummy!" Sydney said and I nodded and smiled at her.

"Sydney? Where is Darcy?" I asked her and she shrugged.

I nodded and went to walk up the stairs to Darcy's room. I entered her room and she was coughing. I frowned as I walked over to her. She sneezed and I sighed. She had a cold.

"Do you want some soup, baby?" I asked her and she nodded before falling back onto her bed.

I sighed and went downstairs. I threw away Darcy's lunch and made her some soup instead. I made everything for her and took it up to her. She was still laying in bed. I sighed sadly and sat the tray on her bed side table. She sat up as I felt her head.

"Awwwh, my poor baby." I said and cuddled her to my side.

She pulled back and reached for her soup. I smiled and stood up before walking out of her room and down the stairs to text Harry.

Hey, babe, Darcy is sick. Nothing serious, just a cold. Anyway, I'll see you in a few hours, love you. xxx

I texted Harry and placed my phone on the kitchen counter while I checked on the dinner. I, then, realised that I didn't have any dessert for after dinner. I rushed over to my phone and pulled up Harry's number before texting him again.

Hey, babe, can you please pick some dessert on the way home? Thanks, love you. xxx

I sent the text and placed my phone back on the counter as I walked over to Sydney, who was just finishing her lunch. She picked up her now empty plate and glass before putting them in the sink. I smiled as she turned to me.

"Thank you, Mummy!" She said and skipped on upstairs.

I will check on Darcy after and the dinner will be ready at about four thirty (pm). I walked into the living room to watch some TV.

4:01pm.

"Ha! I don't think so, Louis!" Harry gasped as him and the boys along with Paul walked through the door.

Eleanor, Leo, Phoebe, Perrie, Mom, the girls (Louis's Sisters), Sydney and myself were in the living room as the boys and Paul walked in. Harry went straight upstairs and I sighed as I followed him up the stairs. He was in Darcy's room with a sleeping Darcy. He was crouched down next to her bed while he stroked her cheek.

"Haz?" I said and he turned to me and smiled.

"Hey, baby. How is the baby?" He asked asked as he placed his hands on slightly swollen stomach.

"Good." I said as I placed my hands over his.

I, then, walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs and into the living room. Louis jumped up and hugged me with a smile on his face. I hugged him back as the timer for the chicken went off. I rushed into the kitchen to take the chicken out of the oven. Another twenty minutes and the dinner will be ready.

"Piper?" I was cut off in my thoughts by Phoebe walking into the kitchen.

I looked up at her as she grabs my hand and pulls me into the dining room.

"I have to tell you something that you cannot tell no one!" She whisper/yells.

I nod as she sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

"I'm pregnant, but, I don't want this baby." She tells me and I gasp.

Here, guys! Thanks very much.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!