Family Of Five! (Filler)

Chapter Thirty Two

6:08pm.

"We should leave now, Haz, our dinner reservations are booked for six thirty (pm). Sydney, Darcy! Let's go." I called up and a few seconds later, Harry, Sydney and Darcy came down the stairs.

"Okay, babe. Let's get going before we are late." Harry said before grabbing his keys and shooing the girls out of the door.

We got the girls in the car, then, got ourselves in after. Harry pulled out of the drive way and started to drive to the Italian restraint; Mama's. I felt around in my bag and my hands landed on the pregnancy test and I smiled. I turned to Harry and saw his left hand on my thigh and his right on the wheel.

We arrived at the restraint fifteen minutes later and Harry parked the car. We all got out and we walked to the entrance of the restraint and walked in. A guy was waiting by the door.

"Reservations for Styles?" Harry said and the guy marked something off from his board before taking four menus and leading us off to a table.

"Okay, this is your table for four. A waiter will be over in a few minutes to take your order. Enjoy." The guy said before leaving us to it.

I looked down at my menu and scanned over the various Italian chooses and settled on the lasagna. The girls will probably have a pizza to share.

"What are you getting, babe?" Harry asked and I looked up at him.

"I'm gonna try the lasagna. The girls will have a pizza, what about you?" I asker him and he shrugged.

"Probably the meatballs and pasta." He said and I smiled as a man in his mid 30's came over to our table.

"Hello, I am Evan McKay, I am your waiter for this evening. May I take your order?" He said and Harry nodded before collecting up the menus.

"Yes, can I get a cheese and tomato pizza, the lasagne, your meatballs and pasta. A Coke, Pepsi and two waters, please." Harry said and the man nodded before leaving.

"Harry? I have to tell you something." I told him as we were eating dessert.

"What is it, babe?" He asked and I smiled.

The girls were too focused on their desserts to pay any attention to us, which was good. I reached into my bag and pulled out the test and handed it to Harry.

"I'm pregnant." I told him and he looked up at me.

"Really? We're gonna be a family of five?!" He asked and I nodded.

Here, guys! Thank you for your support! This is a filler chapter.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!