Not Just One Turner Part Two. (Teaser)

Chapter Twenty Five

"What are you gonna do now? Huh! Maybe a few more slashes?" I asked Josh as he wiped my blood from the blade onto a towel.

He turned to me and smirked. he dropped the blade on the cold cement floor. He, then, neared me again and I cowered back as his blood covered hand gripped my chin. He grinned, then, looked to the 'tools' that he had to torture me with. He picked up a blade that had zig zag edges. I whimpered as he neared me once again. He placed the blade onto my bare arm and moved his arm back making the blade slice into my skin.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him and he laughed and dropped the blade on the floor with the other one.

He, then, picked up a sachet of salt and I shook my head rapidly as he ripped open the packet and poured it onto my open wound.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out in pain.

Harry's POV.

"So, where does Josh Newton live?" I asked Phoebe and she shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't think Piper does either, if she is with him it's not willingly." She said and I sighed.

"That's what I was afraid of." I said as I pulled out my phone and dialled '999'.

"Hello, press one for police and two for an ambulance." The moto tone voice said and I tapped one and the phone rang.

"Hello, this is the police service, how may I help you?" A lady's voice said and I took a deep breath.

"Hello, my name is Harry Styles, I would like to report a kidnapping." I said and the lady told me to hold and I sighed.

"Hello, this is the kidnapping and abduction services, how may I help?" A man answered and I groaned.

"I want to report a kidnapping." I said over the phone.

I turned to Phoebe and she was pacing while trying to get in touch with someone on her phone.

"Okay, Sir, who is this person that has been kidnapped?" The man asked. Finally! we are getting somewhere.

"Her name is Piper Turner." I said and he, then, asked me a bunch of questions about Piper.

I told him about Josh and he said that he is wanted for Prue's murder after his finger prints were found on her clothing. I ended the call and turned to Phoebe, who was talking with someone on her phone.

"Yes, okay, Paige, thanks." Phoebe said and she hung up, then, turned to me. "Paige said that Josh doesn't stay in the same place for too long, so, he doesn't have a house or address, but, he might be staying at his Brother's house until it's sold on the market. He might be squatting there... With Piper." She said and I nodded and pulled my phone out again. "What are you doing?" Phoebe asked and I glanced at her.

"I am phoning the police to ask them where Josh's Brother's house is and for more back up." I told her and she nodded and folded her arms over her chest.

Piper's POV.

I was laying on the floor. My arm was numb and I was sleepy. I turned to Josh, who was now pacing.

"Why?" I asked him and he stopped and looked at me.

He smirked as he neared me.

"I want to make every single Turner pay." He grinned and I glared at him.

"YOU'VE ALREADY KILLED ONE TURNER! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH!?" I shouted at him.

He shot up and walked over to a shelf and picked up something. He threw it and it landed next to my head.

"Not just one Turner." He said with a smirk and I frowned and looked down at what landed next to me.

It was a photo.

Of my adopted Mom.

"You killed her?" I asked him in shock.

...

...

...

...

"Yes." He smirked.

Here, guys! Thank you for the followers I have gained. This is going to be a good book, guys, thank you all for your reads and votes. I am pleased to say that I have now received some comments! Thanks.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!