Baby Styles Number Three Part One!

Chapter Thirty Eight

The Next Day.

10:00am.

"Baby? It's time to wake up. You have your appointment in a few hours." I heard Harry tell me as he gently shook me awake.

I groaned as I rolled over to face my beautiful Husband. I smiled at him and then, stopped as my stomach's contents made itself known. I leaped out of bed and into the en suite bathroom just in time for me to vomit up everything in my stomach. Harry's warm hand rubbed my back as his other hand held my hair up. I groaned as I closed the toilet seat and leaned against it. Harry let my hair fall, but, continued to rub my back.

"Can you help me up, please?" I asked him and he nodded and lifted me up before leading me to the sink.

"Thank you, baby." I said as I picked up my toothbrush and paste before brushing my teeth.

Harry left the bathroom when he saw that I was alright. I finished brushing my teeth and started on my hair. I thought that I would curl it today for my appointment. I finished just as Harry came in. I applied my make up as Harry brushed his teeth. His hair was already up in a quiff. He must of done his hair in the bathroom down the hall. Sydney and Darcy didn't have school or playgroup today, so, they stayed at Anne's last night. I walked out of the bathroom with Harry as we had finished. I walked over to our closet and picked out an outfit for myself and Haz.

"What time is it now, babe?" I asked Harry as I got dressed.

He appeared from his closet only in jeans and checked his phone.

"Ten forty five (am), babe." He said and I nodded.

I finished getting ready before walking out of the bedroom and down the hall and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge before pulling out a bottle of water and some food for Chloe before feeding her. She came running in minutes later.

"Baby? Do you wanna eat now or after the appointment?" Harry asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"After." I told him and he nodded before picking up the house phone.

"Hey, Mum! How are you and my girls?" I heard Harry ask his Mum and I smiled.

1:00pm.

"Mrs Styles?" Doctor Ryan called and I smiled as Harry and I stood up.

We walked along the corridor to his room and went to sit down.

"Ready to see your little fetus?" Doctor Ryan asked and I nodded.

Here, guys! Thank you all for your support.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!