Not Just Ours.

Chapter Thirty Four

"What do you mean she's had your child? Why wait until now? How could you not be safe with her?!" I questioned him as we stood outside the reception hall.

Harry shook his head as he sat down. I placed my hands on my stomach as I sit opposite him. I am so hurt right now, how could he do this to me?! He looked up at me and I lowered my head as the door opened and Louis came out, smiling.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Lou asked as he spotted us sitting down.

I laughed as I got up and moved closer to Lou. He looked at me weirdly, then, to Harry, who's eyes were trained onto his lap.

"Well, it appears, my good Brother, that your so called Brother-in-law has another kid out there somewhere. But, don't worry! This kid is almost the same age as Darcy." I said before wiping my eyes and going back inside.

I walked into the hall and searched for Sydney and Darcy. I spotted them with Mom and El. I walked over to where my stuff was and grabbed it before walking over to where the girls were. I picked up their jackets and helped them put them on before turning to Mom and El.

"We're going. If you wanna know why, ask Harry." I said and grabbed the girls hands before walking through the back to where Harry's car was.

I unlocked the door and got the girls in before getting myself in. I started the engine before driving off. I drove back home and parked the car in the drive. I turned and saw Darcy asleep, but, Sydney awake. I got out and went to get the girls. I let Sydney go and gave her the keys to open the door while I grabbed Darcy's sleeping body. I walked with Darcy into the house where Sydney was on the sofa, watching Cinderella 3 with Chloe wrapped up next to her. I shut the door and walked up the stairs and walking into Darcy's room. I turned on the light and placed Darcy on her bed before walking over to her draws and pulling out a red PJ set. I dressed Darcy and put her to bed before walking into the bathroom and running a bath for Sydney. Darcy can have hers tomorrow because she is asleep. I walked downstairs while the water ran.

"Sydney, baby? Your bath is running." I told her and she looked to me and smiled.

"Okay, Mummy!" She said and continued watching TV.

I walked back upstairs and into Sydney's room where I pulled out a white PJ set and got her room ready for her bed time. I, then, walked into the bathroom and turned off the water before walking downstairs.

"Sydney, bath time." I said and she hopped off the couch leaving Chloe alone.

We walked up the stairs and into the bathroom where Sydney got undressed. I helped her into the bath and she splashed around for a bit. The front door downstairs opened and I sighed as Harry's voice was heard from downstairs. Minutes later, he appeared in the doorway.

"There you are! Where's Darcy?" He asked when he didn't see her in the bath with Sydney.

"Bed." Was all I said before washing Sydney's hair.

After washing her hair, I grabbed the towel that I set out and got her out from the bath. I pulled the plug as Harry took her.

"I'll put her to bed, we need to talk and you need to rest." He said, looking down at my stomach.

I nodded and left the bathroom and went downstairs into the kitchen where I opened the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water and a pouch of wet dog food. I feed Chloe as she came running into the kitchen. I, then, pulled out a chocolate bar and a bottle of apple juice. God! It feels likes I'm on my period! I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch, still in my dress. I sighed and slipped off my heels before turning the channel over to an old episode of Friends.

"Piper?" I heard and turned to see Harry standing by the doorway of the living room.

He had taken off his tie and suit jacket and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. I muted the TV before standing up and walking past him and up the stairs. I entered our room. He came in seconds later and sat on the edge of the bed while I changed my outfit. I put on a black nightie and let my hair down before turning to him.

"You wanted to talk? Talk." I said and sat on my dressing table stool.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before shutting the door and turning to me.

"When you left, I called her back-" He said and I cut him off.

"Great." I said and he sighed.

"Piper, please?" He said and I nodded. "I phoned her back to demand a DNA test and she denied, so, I'm taking it to court. I really don't even think that her Daughter is mine." He told me and I sighed.

"She had a Daughter?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah. She's nearly the same age as Darcy. Her name is Rachel." He said and I nodded.

"What if she's yours? Then, you have not just our kids, but, one with her." I said and he nodded.

He walked over to me and took my hands in his.

"This is gotten out of control. Why would she refuse a DNA if Rachel is mine? This is why I am taking this to court. For us. I really hope that she isn't mine, but, if she is... I have to step up." Harry said and I nodded.

"If she's yours Harry, then, we have a problem." I said and got up before grabbing his pillow, and a blanket from our closet before handing in to him. "I think you should sleep downstairs or in the guest room." I told him and he opened his mouth to speak.

"Piper-" he began to say and I frowned.

"Please, go away." I said and he walked away in defeat.

I don't know how we are going to cope if she is Harry's. I don't know if our marriage will survive if she is.

Here, guys! Thank you for your help and support in this story, I am very grateful.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!