Fantasy Seems Better Then Reality.

Chapter Eleven

Later That Night.

"Babe? Do you want something to eat? Babe? Piper!" I was snapped out of my daydream by Harry, shouting my name.

I looked up at him and hummed, signaling that I was listening to him now. He frowned and squatted down in front of me. I have been in my own little world ever since those fans shouted out those disgraceful words at me. Tears filled my eyes as I looked Harry in the eyes. The concerned face that he wore, made my heart ace even more. I took his hands in mine and sighed.

"Why me?" I asked him, making him scrunch his face up and frown.

"What do you mean, babe?" He answered and I sighed and stood up.

"I mean. Out of all the girls in the world, a couple billion, right? (Lol) Why, out of all those girls did you choose me? The one, who is ugly, the one, who is imperfect compared to the perfect girls. It's like I'm standing in the presence of a God and I'm just... Me." I said and by this time, Harry's face had tears streaming down his face.

He rushed over to me and frantically shook his head. I wiped away his tears as I forgot mine.

"Baby. I don't want you to ever, EVER say that about yourself again, alright? You are more perfect, then, I could have ever thought. I love you with ever single molecule of my being. I don't want those other girls, I only want you and I was stupid enough to not have noticed what was in front of me before. You're my again soon-to-be Wife, the Mother of my Daughter's. You are so supporting about what I do. And! You have done the one thing that I didn't think no girl could do..." He said and I frowned.

"What's that?" I asked and she smirked.

"You have made Louis Tomlinson my Brother-in-law." He chuckled and I giggled.

"Yeah, I guess I have." I said and he smiled.

"Now, what do you want for dinner? The girls want fish cake and chips from the fish and chip shop, what about you?" He asked and I thought.

"My usual kebab, if you remember?" I said and he raised his eyebrows and left.

12:48pm.

Dream.

"Harry, come back!" I screamed as Harry, along with our Son's, Liam and Salem, ran along with him. We were all laughing.

Me, Sydney, Darcy and Elizabeth (our other Daughter) chased after them.

"Catch us if you can, Mom!" Liam, our ten year old Son, said as he ran from us.

All of a sudden, Harry stops and turns to me. The kids disappear and Harry puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You need to wake up!" He said and I frowned.

Dream Ends.

"Piper! You need to wake up." Harry said and my eyes shot open.

"What it is?" I said as Harry removed his hands from my shoulders.

"You were talking and giggling in your sleep." He said and I nodded.

Harry wrapped his arms around me as we fell asleep again. Fantasy seems better then reality these days!

Hey, guys! What about this chapter then? Do you think Piper dreamt of the future?

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!