Mom's Birthday!

Chapter Thirty Five

One Week Later.

It's been a week since Harry and I have had any form of passion or contentment. He has been staying in the guest room for the whole week and it's been killing me. He has taken a DNA test with the child two days ago, but, the women had to be forced by a court for her Daughter to take the DNA test. We would get the results in a few days. Today was my Mom's birthday, we were getting there by one (pm), Harry was also coming, which was nice for the girls as I think that they have noticed the sudden change and tension.

"Mummy!" I heard Darcy shout as she run into the kitchen where I was, making breakfast.

The girls didn't have to go to school and playgroup today as it was insect day. I turned to Darcy as she ran into the kitchen in her pink PJ set.

"What is it, baby?" I asked her as I sat her on the table.

"Can I have bacon and a pancake, please?" She asked and I nodded while serving up her breakfast.

I placed it on the table in front of her along with a glass of juice. Sydney, then, came into the kitchen, rubbing her tired eyes. I smiled as she sat at the table opposite Darcy. I placed a waffle and a two sausages on a plate before placing it in front of her along with a glass of milk. As they ate, I served up Harry's breakfast before placing it on the table along with a cup of tea. I, then, walked out of the kitchen and upstairs, along the corridor till I reached the guest room where Harry had been sleeping. I went to knock as the door opened and a shocked Harry stood there.

"Breakfast is ready." Was all I said before walking back downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw that the girls had nearly finished their breakfast. I looked to the clock that read 9:01 (am). I sighed as Harry walked into the kitchen, wearing a shirt where you could see his abs. I washed the dishes in the sink as they finished their breakfast.

"Are you not eating?" I heard Harry ask and I turned to him.

The girls were not in their places and their breakfast had been eaten. I walked over to their plates and picked them and the glasses up before walking over ton the sink and dumping them in.

"I'm not hungry." I said, answering Harry's question.

I heard him sigh as I continued to wash the rest of the dishes before leaving them to dry on the drainer. Harry appeared next to me a few minutes later and began to wash his dishes.

"Eat for the baby if not for you." Harry said and I nodded before grabbing an apple and leaving the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to Sydney's room and went over to her closet before pulling out her denim blue jeans, her white jumper and her white Converse. I laid them out on her bed with her clean underwear before leaving her room and entering Darcy's. I walked over to her closet before pulling out her black leggings, a pink jumper and her pink converse. I took out some clean underwear and laid everything on her bed. I, then, walked back downstairs, finishing my apple and placing it in the bin as Chloe passed me. I walked into the living room where Harry and the girls were, watching Bratz. Poor boy!

"Girls, your clothes are laid out on your bed. Go and get dressed, please." I told then and they both kissed Harry on the cheek before heading upstairs.

He switched the channel to Lee Evans and smiled. I sighed and walked over to the couch with my hand on my stomach and sat next to him. He looked shocked when he saw me sitting there, but, smiled at me.

"I can't believe I won, I look around even the fish was like..." Lee Evans joked and I laughed and Harry smiled at me.

I turned to Harry and sighed a smile.

"Are you picking your clothes out or do you want me to do it?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I was kinda thinking we can both do it?" He asked and I nodded.

"I would like that." I told him and he nodded and grabbed my hand before we both walked upstairs to choose our outfits.

We walked up to Mom's front door and knocked. A few minutes later, Charlotte opened the door and smiled when she saw Sydney and Darcy standing with us. She hugged the girls, then, me and Harry before letting us inside. We walked through to the living room where Harry placed Mom's presents. The twins took the girls away to play and I walked around looking for Mom while Harry followed behind me. I walked into the kitchen where Mom, Lou and El were.

"Happy birthday, Mom!" I said and pulled her into a hug.

She smiled as she hugged me back. I pulled back and hugged Lou, then, El before pulling back. I scanned the room looking for Leo, but, frowned when I didn't see him.

"Where's Leo?" I asked and they pointed upstairs.

"He's taking a nap, speaking of which, How is the little one doing?" El asked and I placed a hand on my stomach before looking back to El.

"Okay, I guess." I said as Mom shooed us into the living room.

She sat around her presents before beginning to open them.

7:30pm.

As we opened the front door, the phone began to ring. Harry rushed past me and went to answer the phone. I signed and shut the door as I turned to the girls.

"What do you want for dinner, sweetie's?" I asked them and they turned to each other.

"Can we have pizza, Mummy?" Sydney asked and I nodded as they ran upstairs.

Harry appeared a few minutes later and looked at me.

"That was the clinic. I will get the results tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

"The girls want pizza and I want Indian food." I told him and he nodded while picking up the phone.

Today was the first birthday that we had all spent with Mom. I hope that she enjoyed it.

Johanna's POV.

There was a knock at the door while I was tidying up. I frowned and went to open it. It was Louis and Piper's Father.

"What do you want, Troy?" I asked and he sighed.

"I want to see my Daughter." He said and I sighed.

Here, guys! Thank you for all of the followers I have gained and the votes.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!