Work And The Letter.

Chapter Twenty Two

Monday Morning.

7:30am.

I groaned as my alarm went off and I reached over and turned it off. I looked over at a sleeping Harry, who was laying on his stomach. I shook him awake slowly and he groaned and opened his eyes. I got up and headed over to my closet (luckily, I showered last night). I pulled out my outfit (outfit on the side) and then, headed into the bathroom to do my usual routine.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen where Sydney, Darcy and Harry were. Sydney was wearing, black tights, black skirt, a white T-shirt, a white cardigan and black flats since it was her first day at preschool. Darcy was wearing, denim blue jeans, a pink jumper, a blue cardigan and her pink Converse. She had play group today. I smiled at how they looked, then, looked at the clock.

8:00am.

I now started work at eight thirty (am) and finished at five thirty (pm). I went over to Sydney and kissed her cheek.

"Have a great day at school, honey." I said and she giggled.

"Thank you, Mummy!" She said and I smiled, then, walked over to Darcy.

"Have a great day at play group, sweetie." I told her and kissed her head.

"Thank you, Mummy." She said and I walked over to Harry.

"Have a nice day here... Alone." I smirked and kissed his lips.

"Bye, babe, have a good day at work." He said and I giggled and thanked him.

"Hey, Elise, how are you doing?" I asked her and she smiled and hugged me.

"It's nice to see you, Piper. How are Darcy and Sydney doing?" She asked and I smiled, thinking of them.

"They are good, thanks, how's Leo?" I asked her. He was nearly four now.

"He's just fine." She smiled as Willow came our way.

"Hey, Piper!" Will said, then, tackled me in a hug.

"Hey, Will." I replied and she smiled.

"Let's start work, guys!" Elise said and I giggled and started my own work.

5:30pm.

"Hey, Elise, I'm going home now." I called out from the front of the office.

"Piper, wait!" I heard her call out and I stopped.

She appeared in front of me seconds later with an envelope in her hands. She handed it to me and I frowned.

"This came for you today, don't know who it's from." She told me and I sighed and opened the envelope.

I pulled out the piece of paper from it and opened it.

I can see that Prue didn't mean a whole lot to you for you to go back to your happy little life.

I gasped and rushed out of the office and the building.

"Harry!" I shouted as I entered the house.

He appeared from up the stairs.

"Shhhhhhhhh! I just got the girls down for their nap." He said and I nodded.

The tears fled from my eyes as I broke down.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's wrong?" He asked and I handed him the letter as I sobbed.

"Who would do this?" Harry asked and I glared.

"Prue's murderer!" I said.

Here, guys! Quick update, thanks to all my loyal readers!

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!