I'm Your Dad!

Chapter Thirty Seven

We arrived at Costa ten minutes later. I parked the car and we got out and headed to the entrance where paps decided to flash camera's in our faces. We pushed our way inside and lined up in the short que.

"That was mad!" Troy stated and and I nodded and looked back at the paps being held back by the Costa security team.

"Hi, welcome to Costa! Can I take your order, please?!" A quite perky girl asked as we reached the front of the line.

Troy gestured for me to order first and I nodded before quickly scanning the boards above 'perky's' head.

"I'll have a medium hot chocolate with sprinkles and cream, please." I said and she nodded with a smile before tapping it in.

"And just a plain black coffee, please." Troy told her and she tapped it in before turning to us.

"That's £6.32, please." Perky said and I got out my purse as Troy pushed his card into the card machine.

I sighed and put my purse back. I hate people paying for me, he obviously still has a lot to learn. We moved aside after Troy finished paying, so, that other customers can order.

"Thank you." I told him and he chuckled.

"It's the least that I can do." He told me and I nodded, agreeing with him.

We stood waiting for another five minutes before a man handed us our drinks. I thanked him as I spotted a vacant table and walked over to it. After we sat down, I spoke.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked and he sighed as he blew on his coffee.

"I just wanted to see you and hopefully, my Grandchildren." He spoke unconvincingly.

I smirked as he buried his face in his coffee.

"What's my favourite colour, Troy?" I asked him and he sighed in frustration.

"I don't know." He spoke coldly and I nodded.

"What is Louis's favourite colour?" I asked him and he grinned.

"Dark red." He smirked and I nodded once again.

"What's my favourite band?" I asked and he smirk faded.

"I don't know." He told me and I smiled as the tears welded in my eyes.

"And Louis's favourite?" I asked and he formed a half smile.

"The Fray." He said and I nodded and stood up before turning to him.

"See? You're practically a stranger to me." I told him and and he sharply stood up as I walked away.

"I'm your Dad!" He shouted across the store, making heads turn.

"You're a disgrace!" I shouted back and walked back to the car, getting in it and driving home.

I looked at the clock displayed inside the car. It said 9:31 (am). Harry had already left for the studio. I wonder if Mom is still there? I pulled up to our drive way and parked Harry's car. Mom's car was still there, but, Harry's was gone. I rubbed my stomach as I got out of the car. I had an ultrasound appointment tomorrow afternoon at 1:00 (pm). I walked inside and shut the door as Mom came downstairs. She frowned when she saw that Troy wasn't with me.

"Mom? What's my favourite colour?" I asked her and she frowned, but, answered anyway.

"Teal blue." She answered and I smiled and hugged her.

"And my favourite band?" I asked her and she smiled.

"One Direction, of course!" She laughed and I hugged her again.

"You wanna go shopping and then, lunch?" I asked her and she nodded while picking her things up.

"Sure! The Nanny is okay with the twins for a while anyway." She said and I nodded as we left the house.

"He was not flirting with me!" I giggled as we exited a store.

Mom laughed as she walked up from behind me.

"He was, you could practically see hearts on his eyes." She said and I laughed as we approached Mother Care. 

"I wanna go in there and get some clothes for the baby." I said and she frowned.

"You don't know what the nipper is yet." She said with a smile and I nodded.

"I know, but, just in case this one is a boy, I only have pink clothes and I think he would hate me if I put him in pink." I laughed, rubbing my stomach.

She nodded as we walked into Mother Care. I gasped as I saw a white and black onesie. It was like a coat for going out. I smiled as I picked it up in newborn size. I looked at the price tag.

£63.89.

I smiled as I walked over to the check out where Mom was, with a few items for the twins.

"You know what Troy said to me?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"He told me he was my Dad. But, he feels nothing, but, a stranger to me." I said and she sighed.

Here, guys! Thanks for your support.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!