Deadly!

Chapter Four

10:38pm.

We have been at the hospital for nearly three hours, the girls were still in the room, being treated. A few minutes later, a doctor wearing a white lab coat, a blue hat, gloves and mask came out of the room where Sydney and Darcy were. He came over to Paige, Prue and I, wearing a synthetic smile. He stopped a few feet away from us and we waited.

"We ran a lot of tests on Sydney and Darcy and they all came back confirming the same thing." He said and I frowned.

"Which is?" I pushed and he sighed.

"It confirmed that your Daughter's have a deadly virus that is contagious." He told us and I fell onto the chair behind me.

Tears fell from my eyes and I gasped. Deadly! Oh my god, what can I do for them? What will Harry say? Will they die? All of these questions floated through my head that I didn't hear Paige and Prue calling my name. I looked up and frowned while standing up.

"Can I see my Daughters, please?" I mumbled and the doctor sighed and nodded.

"Only you, but, you have to wear special clothing as they are contagious." He warned and I nodded and followed him.

We got to the girls room after putting on the clothing required. He opened the door and I walked in and saw my girls on two separate beds with transparent plastic wrapped around the beds. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. A nurse came into the room wearing the same clothing as us and checked on their drips, then, left. I walked over to their beds then turned to the doctor who was looking at his clipboard.

"Will they be okay?" I asked, making him look up.

"We don't know. But, expect the worst." He said and I nodded as more tears leaked from my eyes.

6:28am.

I awoke to Paige standing over me, wearing the same clothing as me. I saw that I was on the sofa put in the girls room. Paige looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I called Harry. Him, Louis and Eleanor along with there kid... Leo? are on their way." She said and my eyes widened.

What will Harry do? Leo. I haven't seen that two and a half year old for a long time. I just want someone to hold me and reassure me that everything will be okay. The door opened about twenty minutes later and Harry along with Louis came rushing in, wearing the same clothing as everyone who enters this room. Louis rushed over to me and wrapped me in a hug while Harry stood at the foot of the girls bed.

"Where is El and Leo?" I asked as he pulled away. He looked at Harry, then, back at me.

"Outside with Paige as babies are not allowed in here."

He, then, pointed to the door and left. I stood up and walked slowly up to Harry.

"How did this happen?" He asked and I shook my head and broke down with Harry comforting me.

Here, guys! What do you think should happen with Syd and Darce? Thanks for reading.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!